Obsessive Compulsive Nipple Tweaking

duh-rye-won

Originally posted by snowkid

reading this post really struck a chord with me...

ive had those symmetry tendencies for years. It isnt an important thing, i think it probably goes away sometimes, but lately i have noticed myself doing it again for sure. Ive always had tons of little nervous habits too... i feel like i am more prone to having little ticks and that sort of shit than most people. I'm just a nervous person by nature, i guess.

And the part about having it worse when you're high, man i know what that is about. Ha i didnt know so many other people had these problems.

you're not alone, brother. the NTA is a place where people from all walks of life can come together and express their passion for symmetrical nipple harmony. we serve coffee and cookies as well.

all women who would like to join the NTA need to post pics in this thread of themselves engaged in the act of nipple tweaking. dudes don't have to. I know it doesn't seem fair, but i'm the fuckin president and that's the fuckin rules.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sweetcherry

lol so your body is black and your face is white...what your michael jackson transformation isnt finished yet?

i have a rare skin disorder just like MJ. please don't tease me about it, i'm very sensitive about this issue. almost as sensitive as my hairy, man-nips.

Yea I've got the whole symmetry thing too, especially when I'm walking. If the arch of one foot receives more/less pressure (stepping on uneven concrete or something), I have to balance it out with the next step by stepping on something else that will have the same amount of pressure... only if it's a noticeable pressure difference, though...

:o

story on nipple tweaking: so, a friend of mine had taken her nipple piercings out (x-rays, surgery and such) and apparently they were itching really bad. One day we were hanging out and she had been casually scratching, then the next thing I know she's pinching both of her nipples as hard as she possibly can. We were in public somewhere and people couldn't stop staring, so I start to giggle. After a few minutes she stops and we carry on. Then, about 15 minutes later, she does it again, decides that it's not working and proceeds to slap/punch herself in the chest repeatedly. Needless to say, a few people were starting to gather watching her do this, I can't stop cracking up, and she just carries on as though it's normal.... :lol:

Originally posted by iquit

ARE YOU GONNA SHOW ME YOUR TITS OR WHAT???

Originally posted by sweetcherry

and arguing with a 16 year old makes you any more mature?

That would be illegal iquit... now go lie down.

*Edit: And take more pictures of yourself hard at work.

Originally posted by bathoræ

Yea I've got the whole symmetry thing too, especially when I'm walking. If the arch of one foot receives more/less pressure (stepping on uneven concrete or something), I have to balance it out with the next step by stepping on something else that will have the same amount of pressure... only if it's a noticeable pressure difference, though...

:o

story on nipple tweaking: so, a friend of mine had taken her nipple piercings out (x-rays, surgery and such) and apparently they were itching really bad. One day we were hanging out and she had been casually scratching, then the next thing I know she's pinching both of her nipples as hard as she possibly can. We were in public somewhere and people couldn't stop staring, so I start to giggle. After a few minutes she stops and we carry on. Then, about 15 minutes later, she does it again, decides that it's not working and proceeds to slap/punch herself in the chest repeatedly. Needless to say, a few people were starting to gather watching her do this, I can't stop cracking up, and she just carries on as though it's normal.... :lol:

:lol: your friend is NTA member of the month.

Originally posted by iquit

you're not alone, brother. the NTA is a place where people from all walks of life can come together and express their passion for symmetrical nipple harmony. we serve coffee and cookies as well.

all women who would like to join the NTA need to post pics in this thread of themselves engaged in the act of nipple tweaking. dudes don't have to. I know it doesn't seem fair, but i'm the fuckin president and that's the fuckin rules.

NTA for life, man...

Heres an obscure thing i do, i'm sure SOMEONE else out there must do this: do you ever highlight text habitually as you are browsing a website? I mean just absent mindedly drag the highlight over the page, and then back down, and back over it, etc.? Ive been doing this for years but after doing it while reading this post i realized it probably has some sort of correlation: I seem to be highlighting the text in symettrical motions and patterns. Highlight twice, stop, highlight twice, shit like this. This sounds fucked up as i'm reading back over it...

Originally posted by snowkid

NTA for life, man...

Heres an obscure thing i do, i'm sure SOMEONE else out there must do this: do you ever highlight text habitually as you are browsing a website? I mean just absent mindedly drag the highlight over the page, and then back down, and back over it, etc.? Ive been doing this for years but after doing it while reading this post i realized it probably has some sort of correlation: I seem to be highlighting the text in symettrical motions and patterns. Highlight twice, stop, highlight twice, shit like this. This sounds fucked up as i'm reading back over it...

oh shit this is freaky as i was reading it i was highlighting the text and now i feel strange but yet maintaing my status as VP of the NTA

right on. it's a physical struggle for me to read text without highlighting it. sometimes i'll find something interesting and try to show my roomate... who in turn complains about my obsessive highlighting as he tries to read whatever i am showing him on my computer screen

Archived