AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

HEY GOES, IF YOUR GONNA SUK SOME DIK TO GET DOWN IN A CREW, MAYBE YOU SHOULD SUCK SOME DICK BETTER THAN CIKS.

JUST SAYIN, ONCE YOU SUCK A LITTLE COCK, YOUR A COCKSUCKER FOR LIFE

hey this is 2011, use spell check you fucking retard. also, if you have a problem get off the internet and do something about it. last time i checked true friends had each others back regardless of what crew theyre in. its not a crew thing, its a "he isnt going to let people talk shit on his friends" thing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey this is 2011, use spell check you fucking retard. also, if you have a problem get off the internet and do something about it. last time i checked true friends had each others back regardless of what crew theyre in. its not a crew thing, its a "he isnt going to let people talk shit on his friends" thing.

LOL ALL OVER YOUR BITCH ASS. THAT BEEF BEEN GOING SON. ITS A "LET ME PUT MY FACE IN OTHER PEOPLES SHIT CAUSE MY GRAF BLOWS AND NO ONE ELSE WANTS ME IN THEIR CREW" THING.

YOU SHOULD STOP TALKIN WITH ALL THAT DICK IN YOUR MOUTH SON.

LOL ALL OVER YOUR BITCH ASS. THAT BEEF BEEN GOING SON. ITS A "LET ME PUT MY FACE IN OTHER PEOPLES SHIT CAUSE MY GRAF BLOWS AND NO ONE ELSE WANTS ME IN THEIR CREW" THING.

YOU SHOULD STOP TALKIN WITH ALL THAT DICK IN YOUR MOUTH SON.

then do something about it instead crying.

^^ I DONT HAVE TO. IM NOT THE ONE GOING AROUND CAPPING CLASSIC JESSE SPOTS OR STARTING BEEF WITH A CREW THATS BEEN AROUND THE BETTER PART OF 20 YEARS.

YALL KIDS GET INVOLVED WITH DRAMA THAT AINT YOURS AND TRY TO PASS IT OFF AS LOYALTY TO YOUR HOMIES. GRAF EGO TO THE SIDE SON, I SHIT ON YALL AND YOUR MISGUIDED LOGIC.

BUT HEY, POST LIKE 3 PLAYED OUT "U MAD" FLIX AND JUST SHRUG IT OFF. THAT ALWAYS WORKS.

Archived