AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still think the STYLE is shitty. dude may or may not get up, not hating on his amount of bombing...but i wouldn't let any one of the fam be painting like that any day...shits just..not legit...

in my opinon of course.:o

5.jpg

I still think the STYLE is shitty. dude may or may not get up, not hating on his amount of bombing...but i wouldn't let any one of the fam be painting like that any day...shits just..not legit...

in my opinon of course.:o

5.jpg

[ATTACH]164751.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]164752.vB[/ATTACH]

do-us-a-favor_shoot-yourself.jpg.529ddbd017a4fddc5e271606509592b2.jpg

shoot-yourself-gun.jpg.382fcc2c15607861bdb13b48643bf8ff.jpg

" You may think that covering up the locals bubble letters was a shitty thing to do. Maybe the words, “Two wrongs don’t make a right,” have entered into your mind. I don’t really feel one way or the other about it. It was not a decision made because graffiti/street art ethics were violated. The taggers were obviously douchebags and I wanted to use their graffiti names for my base colors….. plus you couldn’t read what it said anyway " real class act

you are one of those faggots...keep it up

does that make you mad? do you need to write in your journal tonight because some random on a graffiti forum made you pop off? if you got something to say pm me

oldies but goodies

5076858970_e642b05257_z.jpg

5076263023_240578f882_z.jpg

not mad at you at all honey :)

was just sayin you are giving me fame by having my name on your mind

i think it is funny people trip out on that spot when there were already tags and bullshit over it...

you don't like what i say or where i paint...good (now your thinking of me)

you actually sound like the one who is mad, "if you got something to say pm me."

HA

Archived