AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RISC architecture is gonna change everything.

Super late but I'm actually ashamed to admit that I have that movie on DVD.

And please smack the shit out of that one big-headed 12oz/Flickr toy for everyone.. He definitely could use being brought down a peg or three.

MAYBE PUTTING YOU ON BLAST WILL MAKE YOU RESPOND...KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSINESS...SOME ONE WAS SHOOK WHEN THEY WERE LOOKING FOR NOEL...AND HE CALLED YOU..WHO WAS BACKPEDALING OR WHEN YOU KEPT SAYING ILL SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU AND YOU STILL WOULDNT MEET UP AFTER I TOLD YOU I WAS BACK...

6063058488_ac264e7ca5.jpg

6050615977_1ef2e64764.jpg

6050613455_cff58f5bcd.jpg

6051162234_f69c467879.jpg

"

you can continue to think that I'm some shook little toy that's afraid of beef but if your gonna "put me on blast" then i don't mind in the slightest broadcasting what i think about you on here or anywhere else.

your a bitch made, "he says she says," playing, hotheaded, shit talking toy. but your just that...a toy, nothing more nothing less. stop thinking your some big in the game king shit on turd island Texas writer, your bottom of the barrel and will probably stay like that.

i have no problem taking your shit out...but I'm not gonna waste my time and energy running around after a toy trying to prove a point or play some meet me at the flag pole after school type bullshit. keep talking toy, lets see if you can fill your big boy britches when i see you next.

and shook has nothing to do with noel...I'm trying to figure out if I'm gonna have a problem with him after he capped some legitimate work that I've worked hard to get. but as far as i can tell your just dragging whoever is around you into your beef...no problem with noel, just with you little toy...

and hes up more then anyone in texas...jealous much?

^^ EVERYTIME YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH HERE, YOU SAY THE DUMBEST SHIT

HEY GOES, HOW YOU GONNA COME UP IN HERE TALKING GAME AND ACTING TOUGH AND THEN GO HIDE ALL YOUR "BEEF" PHOTOS? THATS SOME 1ST CLASS BITCH MADE PUSSY SHIT RIGHT THERE BRO.

HEY GOES, HOW YOU GONNA COME UP IN HERE TALKING GAME AND ACTING TOUGH AND THEN GO HIDE ALL YOUR "BEEF" PHOTOS? THATS SOME 1ST CLASS BITCH MADE PUSSY SHIT RIGHT THERE BRO.

yeah bro. bitch made pussy shit. like talking shit on a forum because no one actually knows who you are...bro. speaking of "talking game and acting tough"

again i stress the point that your input is not necessary....that is unless you wanna voice your opinions not through a computer screen, hes not a hard guy to find. im sure yall could work it out.

i send them directly to robem when i diss them, not hiding at all, not that i owe you any type of explanation, you are still the one remaining anonymous, i am immature and am looking for a reaction out of him believe me he knows i am looking for him

Archived