AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^alot of writers across the united states r members of our armed forces...theyre there servin this country n protectin innocent people in other countries that r run by tyrants...dont blame the hidden agenda of our govt on the people in the military who r there doin what they believe is right n just 4 the benifit of all man kind n freedom...shits weak...if u wanna do that shit leave ur name behind so we know who did it...real spit...

^alot of writers across the united states r members of our armed forces...theyre there servin this country n protectin innocent people in other countries that r run by tyrants...dont blame the hidden agenda of our govt on the people in the military who r there doin what they believe is right n just 4 the benifit of all man kind n freedom...shits weak...if u wanna do that shit leave ur name behind so we know who did it...real spit...

i agree w this guy^^ i hope whoever did that fell off afterward

i agree w this guy^^ i hope whoever did that fell off afterward

Wow. If you support the troops then you support the war. Unfortunately, the people that start wars aren't the ones that fight them, so they have to go through elaborate campaigns to convince the public to go to war. All wars are for political gain. Period.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

--Goering at the Nuremberg Trials

QED

Archived