NY heads

Guest Hug the Retard

Guest Hug the Retard

I'm moving to new york(from florida) to attend scool this fall and i was wondering what to expect in the form of expense. I heard the price difference is out-fuckin-ragous. if anybody knows the comparison (florida/new york)prices (on anything and everything) that would be a great help...i just don't want to be fucking broke for the first month i live there

------------------

I am the only mentally handicapped writer I have ever met

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest young republican

most corner stores sell cigarettes for about $5.00, the price on beer is a little more than other places, but its the rents that kill you, the rest is pretty cheap, diners got good affordable food.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by young republican:

most corner stores sell cigarettes for about $5.00, the price on beer is a little more than other places, but its the rents that kill you, the rest is pretty cheap, diners got good affordable food.

what!?! the rest is pretty cheap!? tell me why i'm flat broke then. ever buy paint in the city? travel everyday on the train? go to a halfway decent restaurant? buy groceries? buy supplies? do laundry?! cripes man i've never spent so much money in my entire life as i did during the period i lived in new york.

Guest HESHIANDET

add at least 3-5 bucks on top of anything. maybe more since im comparing things to philly prices

------------------

stonecutters#1

_ -o

-_<,

(*)/'(*)

If your in the city and your family doesnt bless you with money be prepared to be broke and hungry. Everything cost mad loot here and you dont have none your gonna get mad frustrated. I hope you like bagels, pizza, and bannannas cause i think that was all i ate for 3 years. I worked and paid rent and school tutition and it sucked but this money makin Manhattan and its there if yo know how to get it.Peace!

Archived