Jimmy Please Come Home

JasonWhit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Daze One Million

what about that dude that talks all fucked up in broken english???

:nope:

1). his parents wouldnt go looking for him.

2). the thread would have read:

Jimy. Pleaz home. We misu. Mom Dad, luv luv u. Plz holabak.

Dear Father

I am afraid that both you and my mother will be have been worried of not hearing from me in the past weeks, but my situation here has become a difficult one. I have been official accused of murder by the army. The alleged victims were four vietnamese double agents. We spent months uncovering them and accumulating evidence. When absolute proof was completed we acted, we acted like soldiers. The charges are unjustified. They are in fact, and in the circumstances of this conflict, quite completely insane.

In a war, there are many moments for compassion and tender action. There are many moments for ruthless action. What is often called ruthless, what may in many circumstances be only clarity. Seeing clearly what there is to be done, and doing it. Directly. Quickly. Awake. Looking at it. I will trust you to tell my mother what you choose to about this letter. As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid lion morality, and so I am beyond the caring.

You have all my faith, your loving son.

I admit that all this may seem like a hoax, but the reality is that my family and I have gone through alot the past few weeks. The police refuse to help us, so we have been trying to contact anybody who knew Jimmy. He never really told us what he did, nor did we ever get to meet any of his friends. He became very secretive over the years. He is eighteen years old, brown-hair, and has glasses. I imagine that his is living with friends or co-workers, but he isn't the type of person to just run away. I guess with his arrest and all, he might of just been distraught.

I really don't want anyone to worry, Jimmy is old enough to take care of himself. This probably is far-fetched, but my hope is that he reads this and decides to come in contact with us. Anyway, thanks to everyone who even took the time to respond.

JasonWhit650@yahoo.com

dont thank us, were bored graffiti writers waiting for everyone else to fall asleep in our respective cities so that we can write graffiti in peace.

the police dont really help anyone, thats why no one really likes them. WE KNOW. So jimmy has co-workers and is 18, that takes away Moogle because he didnt work a day in his bum life, Makros is out because she posted 1 minute ago.

Archived