Another "Me Me Me" thread....

WhAt_dA_fUcK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

True. I don't get beer goggles at all when I'm drunk (even though a lot of my girl friends do).... I just start acting like I'm on Def Comedy Jam.

that's awesome. i like it when the performer comes out in a drunk. always 100% entertainment and hilarity. i'm much the same as a drunkard. we'd have a good laugh out on the sauce. holla if you're ever in melbourne

Mr ABC, thanks for the offering. I've only known one Aussie my whole life. He was my brother's friend.... an Asian dude with an Australian accent that liked Mexican chicks. He was fresh.

we don't get many mexican girlies down here (plenty chileans though), but i can understand how he feels http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon12.gif'>http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

we don't get many mexican girlies down here (plenty chileans though), but i can understand how he feels

I didn't know Australia had a large Chilean population, but it does make sense. I'm actually Chilean... born and raised.

:eek:

I didn't know Australia had a large Chilean population, but it does make sense. I'm actually Chilean... born and raised.

:eek:

yeah, it's wierd like that. a large portion of the population was either born overseas, or are first generation aussies. nearly everybody i know was either born overseas, or their parents were. in melbourne there's a truckload of asians, europeans (mainly italian or greek, alot of eastern euros too like romanians, serbs, croats etc), a smattering of south americans (mainly chilean, argentinian and a few others), and alot of islanders too (pacific and west indies). oh, and a few of us white folks thrown in the mix for good measure!

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

yeah, it's wierd like that. a large portion of the population was either born overseas, or are first generation aussies. nearly everybody i know was either born overseas, or their parents were. in melbourne there's a truckload of asians, europeans (mainly italian or greek, alot of eastern euros too like romanians, serbs, croats etc), a smattering of south americans (mainly chilean, argentinian and a few others), and alot of islanders too (pacific and west indies). oh, and a few of us white folks thrown in the mix for good measure!

Fact: Melbourne has the second largest greek population outside Athens. Aren't we lucky.

Back to the topic: Get her drunk, stick it her pooper and if she complains, cum on her face.

Archived