Wow, you racist fuckers really ARE nazis!

Angrysamoan

Originally posted by dBUSH:

Why shouldn't it be those who would dance in the street, celebrating our innocent's demise?

well, cause in a 'civilized' society dancing isnt punishable by death.

i cant understand why people bother to try and argue with me when their own words prove they have no fucking clue what their talking about. the palestinians did not plan these attacks. they could not, would not, and did not do this. they are however the ones our media has chosen to show celebrating, but they are not the ones that did this. so your idea is to go and kill them just because they are'nt crying along with us? how many times did you cry for the thousands of palestinians that have been murdered in the past few months? im nto saying their actions are right, but it wasnt warrant their death.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Why shouldn't it be those who would dance in the street, celebrating our innocent's demise? We may have done the same 50 years ago but I was not there to judge. Every minute is history in the making and so far we are in deep shit. For the first time I have become one of the people who back our President. Maybe if this never happened, I never would- but that simply isn't the way things are. I hope G.W. wasn't the kid who got beat up at the park. I can't speak for the dead, much less their friends and families, but as a taxpaying part of a soveriegn nation that wants to preserve it's society with it's own imperfections- I can't think of anyone in my short lifetime more deserving of my missiles. "Pray for the dead, and fight like hell for the Living!" In my own eyes, none of this has the slightest shit to do with where these people live, what color their skin is, what language the speak, or what deity they worship. They fucked up. We fuck them up.

[This message has been edited by dBUSH (edited 09-12-2001).]

In my own eyes, none of this has the slightest shit to do with where these people live, what color their skin is, what language the speak, or what deity they worship. They fucked up. We fuck them up.

and the fact that they didnt actually do anything doesnt upset your plans for retribution at all? ok dude. please just stop before you make yourself look more ignorant.

You don't know who did, or who didn't do it just like the rest of us. You are right, we need to be absolutely sure we have the right guys (we should also be sure of who is on our side)- but you are sadly mistaken if you think I don't know what I'm talking about.

look first of all i wanna say i've got nothin against muslims, arabs, palestinians, or any other ethnicity or nationality, but the facts are:

1)virtually every expert on the subject in the country has agreed that there's a 95% chance it was Bin Laden. Until there's evidence that comes along that strongly says otherwise, i'm sticking with that assumption.

2)The Taliban (ruling fundamentalist Islamic organization in Afghanistan) is a known supporter of Bin Laden by sheltering him in Afghanistan. By the way, they're also one of the most brutal, disgusting groups of steaming shit in the world. They are so stringent in their restrictions on women that Afghanistani women cannot even legally seek medical treatment for ANY ailment. By granting amnesty to Bin Laden, they implicate themselves in his crimes.

Bearing this in mind, i think its completely justified to launch a full attack on the Taliban and Bin Laden's camp, pending a further investigation into his responsibility for the attacks. I personally hope that until we find him, that fucking worm lies awake at night pissing himself at the thought of the punishment he'll receive. I'd frankly like to kill him myself so i could watch that sick piece of disgusting shit die. Am i a fascist? Am i a nazi for seeking retribution for fifty thousand dead mothers and fathers, husbands and wives, old ladies and little babies and children burned to death because that despicable filth wants to send a message about whatever fucked up beliefs he holds? He doesnt deserve to live. What gave him the right to pass judgement on those innocent civilians. "Hmmm, i think today i'm going to kill fifty thousand people for the unspeakable crime of BEING AMERICAN." Fuck him. Fuck Al-Queda. Fuck the Taliban. Imagine everyone you know, everyone you love gone in one morning. Imagine the children of the men who mopped the floor at the World Trade Center. Those children now have no father. Those children, in all likelihood now have no home. Those children will live the rest of their lives knowing that their father died one morning in 2001 because he had to wake up and go to work to feed his family.

yeah, seeking... dBUSH is not saying lets attack an assumption; dont get your posts mixed up. i am a pacifist, and definitely against capital punishment, but this is far different. i am not condoning retaliation... just looking for who is responsible...

read my main post... i am starting with myself.

first.... the events that happened on tues. are horrible. but let me ask you a question no one was screaming kill whitey when timothy micveigh bombed oklahoma. why kill entire countries when this shit was caused by EXTREMIST GROUPS . Call people "sand niggers" is fucking horrible. we might as well put segregation back into play. you have to stop categorizing people and punish the criminals and terrorists. killing another 20,000 people will do nothing other than add to the innocent casualities.

Originally posted by Seym1has2no3fiends:

*pst... american missles tend to hit everybody other than their targets!*

funny, you're using the same media you claim to distrust as the basis for your claims. just as some of us claim that the media is currently churning out propaganda that's just adding to an already raging fire, they've been known to do the same when any government mistake occurs. when was the last time tom brokaw came on CNN and said "Breaking news America, our government just completed its 124,578,395th successful rescue operation! Congratulations, keep up the good work!" For every screw-up (which are all undeniable tragedies, i'm not trying to defend those so dont get upset), there's so much mission accomplished shit going down that we never even hear about because that doesnt make for sensational news.

Ignorance is surely leading to our demise, Over here in Australia there are kids at my school saying that "Australia is going to be attacked next" because we didn't accept the recent influx of refugees and allow them to stay in Australia (We should have, it cost the australian people $120 million to send them to the island of Nauru and back again as opposed to the $20 million to just let them stay! John Howard is a dumb ass.)

PS. My heart goes out to any one affected by the tragedy , BUT WAR WON'T SOLVE ANYTHING!

Originally posted by Breakinblazer2000:

funny, you're using the same media you claim to distrust as the basis for your claims. just as some of us claim that the media is currently churning out propaganda that's just adding to an already raging fire, they've been known to do the same when any government mistake occurs. when was the last time tom brokaw came on CNN and said "Breaking news America, our government just completed its 124,578,395th successful rescue operation! Congratulations, keep up the good work!" For every screw-up (which are all undeniable tragedies, i'm not trying to defend those so dont get upset), there's so much mission accomplished shit going down that we never even hear about because that doesnt make for sensational news.

TRUE My thought's exactly.

Archived