Request for Contour drawings...

type R

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GnomeToys

Shame on you! Do you kiss your mother's cunt with that mouth?

dude, dont even get me started on you. those pictures you posted in the "i want to see you thread" will prevent me from ever making fun of you. you have done that enough yourself.

you are really not intelligent. at all. i said i was asking here, just to use fellow writers' work in my report. i know i would jump at the oppurtunity to contribute to something, but you chumps dont.

and to the above post and whoever else says use google, i know. i have. gliks posted a fucking link for christ sake. i should have bypassed theses paperchase toys in the first place. i guess i only have myself to blame.

i dont get some of you guys. Type R came here and asked if anyone would draw him a contour drawing, nobody said you had to do it so why the fuck are you giving him a hard time? if you dont want to draw one then dont theres no need to give him shit over it.

anyway, ive been in some situations doing schoolwork where i'd like sobody to help me out myself. heres just a quick contour of my little whiteboy hand

http://img6.photobucket.com/albums/v20/paraes/handcontur2.jpg'>

if you dont use it, oh well i wasted a whole 2 minutes of my life.

Archived