Request for Contour drawings...

type R

Ok, so I am doing a presentation in class on the whole "contour method" of drawing contour lines (for those who dont know, basically using straight, angled, curved or circular lines to form a shape or image) and the use of them to produce value and depth. If any of you have work like this, or know of some, please post it here. You will be given credit in my report if I use it (so you know i'm not stealing it). I am going to use these for examples, and I thought what would be better than to use some work from a bunch of dirty graffiti writers.

thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by anonymity1

Originally posted by type R

i cant use my own work:cough::cough:bullshit

exactly...i cant use my own work. you paper chase fags are all the same. go paint something.

or i mean go jock something with your prismas. whatever.

exactly...i cant use my own work. you paper chase fags are all the same. go paint something.

or i mean go jock something with your prismas. whatever.

because nobody who blackbooks ever paints :rolleyes:

idiot.

there are different categories for different graffiti - drawn or painted, because then we would have one fucking huge place where people post sketches walls freights etc.

yet we still have people like you going here and going all "OMFG LOL TOYZ STOP DRAWING AND GO PAINT"

:lol:

you must be about 15, or at least have the maturity of an adoloscent moron. you see anything painted by the faggot? the few flicks he did post were blurry and shitty outlines, nothing more. its a shame that all the little dick riders like you stick up for him, but what can you do.

"nobody who blackbooks..."

-what does that mean? are you mr. rags wannabe's using your graffito lingo or something? fucking schmuck.

you must be about 15, or at least have the maturity of an adoloscent moron. you see anything painted by the faggot? the few flicks he did post were blurry and shitty outlines, nothing more. its a shame that all the little dick riders like you stick up for him, but what can you do.

maturity has nothing to do with this, and try to be coherent in your replies please.

if his outlines are 'blurry and shitty', then that's his business, not everyone is good at drawing so cut him some slack. i am also not a dick rider seeing as how i made no dick riding comments; try reading peoples posts carefully before making insults such as these. all i said was that people who blackbook paint as well but this is the thread for drawings. that's all. that is not dickriding.

"nobody who blackbooks..."

-what does that mean? are you mr. rags wannabe's using your graffito lingo or something? fucking schmuck.

graffito lingo? you haven't heard the word blackbook or the verb of blackbooking? if not i can only tell you : GET A FUCKING CLUE. it isnt lingo, as blackbooks have been used by artists for many decades. the verb of blackbooking although likely has a connection to graffiti, but this in no way implies i am a 'wannabe' (where the fuck do you interpret all this, man??) i was just making a point using an easier word, blackbooking, rather than "drawing/sketching graffiti for either practice or reference for a piece, likely to be in a sketchbook".

Originally posted by Machine Gun

maturity has nothing to do with this, and try to be coherent in your replies please.

if his outlines are 'blurry and shitty', then that's his business, not everyone is good at drawing so cut him some slack. i am also not a dick rider seeing as how i made no dick riding comments; try reading peoples posts carefully before making insults such as these. all i said was that people who blackbook paint as well but this is the thread for drawings. that's all. that is not dickriding.

graffito lingo? you haven't heard the word blackbook or the verb of blackbooking? if not i can only tell you : GET A FUCKING CLUE. it isnt lingo, as blackbooks have been used by artists for many decades. the verb of blackbooking although likely has a connection to graffiti, but this in no way implies i am a 'wannabe' (where the fuck do you interpret all this, man??) i was just making a point using an easier word, blackbooking, rather than "drawing/sketching graffiti for either practice or reference for a piece, likely to be in a sketchbook".

next time try not to call me an idiot or tell me to get a fucking clue.

if his outlines are 'blurry and shitty', then that's his business, not everyone is good at drawing so cut him some slack

true, but if so, he shouldnt start a thread solely about himself, then get a fucking chump attitude when people give him criticism. and i was talking about his attempts to paint, which were awful.