fruit boots.

Guest KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You act like skaters and bikers don't have leg muscle, get your head out of your ass muscle. Yall booters aren't as heterosexual as yall think.

Originally posted by curious george:

fuck you woodpushers. i skate all the time. and it takes about the same amount of skill. not too many people have the leg muscles to jump 5 feet in the air with some damn 15 pund shits on your feet.

damn you guys need to chill out...sure there are some downright intolerable bladers but over the years ive just learned to ignore them..there are actually some pretty cool guys that blade who frequent the park closest to me so i guess all it comes down to is your overall attitiude..if the bladers act like dicks, treat um' like dicks..if they act cool,do the same towards them..now what i cant stand is the bladers who automatically think that you have something against them, so they talk shit behind your back or try to snake you...that really pisses me off, so what i do is just snake them and if they got a problem then we can settle it..all im tryin to say is dont hate anyone because of what they choose to do, hate em'if they deserve to be hated and dont let them ruin your time....skate and destroy!!!!

Stupidest topic ever. What kind of faggot would need feel the need to talk shit about some one else's hobbies that has no relation at all to what they do?

I bet half of you kids out there didnt give a shit till you started reading big brother, and then all of a sudden once millers outpost came out with there fuck a fruitbooter shirts..and you rushed your mommy over to buy one you were in full effect..damn u were cool.

Ive been skateboarding for around 6 years, personally i dont give a shit about kids riding around with wheels attached to there feet.. as long as they stay the fuck out of my way and dont talk shit they can do what ever they want.

This topic was in full effect in around 98 and 99.. millers outpost and every other store in the mall ( im sure you wouldnt no cause your too cool to be caught dead in one right?) started selling these shirts with cartoon rollerbladers getting beat up.. great more violence.. just what we need .. and i was all waiting fo rthem to make new shirts you know like " cap a WHITE KID" or "Beat a nigga" shirt's cause im sure those would be all the rage as well.. haha do you ever argue with rolerbladers? like stand there with your board and them on there blades slap fighting and complaining about who is cooler..damn your gay.

Its like a fucking gardener and a surfer arguing over who is crazier and cooler..shits stupid as all hell.

rag what i said, i wont give a shit.. actually you know what fuck every one .. hell yea woo hoo im so gothic and depressed hahahahim gonna go shop at hot topic, hop on my board with my spiked belt on and go complain about how life sucks because of rollerblades...boo hoo

------------------

FUCK YOU AND UR UGLY MOTHER

Guest KARD like WOE
Originally posted by BLKMRKT:

Stupidest topic ever. What kind of faggot would need feel the need to talk shit about some one else's hobbies that has no relation at all to what they do?

I bet half of you kids out there didnt give a shit till you started reading big brother, and then all of a sudden once millers outpost came out with there fuck a fruitbooter shirts..and you rushed your mommy over to buy one you were in full effect..damn u were cool.

Ive been skateboarding for around 6 years, personally i dont give a shit about kids riding around with wheels attached to there feet.. as long as they stay the fuck out of my way and dont talk shit they can do what ever they want.

This topic was in full effect in around 98 and 99.. millers outpost and every other store in the mall ( im sure you wouldnt no cause your too cool to be caught dead in one right?) started selling these shirts with cartoon rollerbladers getting beat up.. great more violence.. just what we need .. and i was all waiting fo rthem to make new shirts you know like " cap a WHITE KID" or "Beat a nigga" shirt's cause im sure those would be all the rage as well.. haha do you ever argue with rolerbladers? like stand there with your board and them on there blades slap fighting and complaining about who is cooler..damn your gay.

Its like a fucking gardener and a surfer arguing over who is crazier and cooler..shits stupid as all hell.

rag what i said, i wont give a shit.. actually you know what fuck every one .. hell yea woo hoo im so gothic and depressed hahahahim gonna go shop at hot topic, hop on my board with my spiked belt on and go complain about how life sucks because of rollerblades...boo hoo

blah blah blah

oh yeah im gay and your smart

Originally posted by Smart:

I still say they are lame... well, good for small children, but nobody over 10 really...

What about those schmucks that get on full pads and a nice aerodynamic mountain bike helmet and go terrorize the city.

I will never tire of seeing the flailing arms of a squirrely roller blader. Ohh, and I have a bunch of older friends that have been skating since back in the fucking day, longer than 10 years, and they say that shit is gay too. Although they have the same opinion that I do, I thought this before I met them.

I have been skating for 9 years, and I can throw down with the best of them. On several occasions when a mouthy bladers steps up I have offered to show them up on their own shit. I have no real experience on those things, but instantsly was able to skate the whole park better that the mouthy little pests. I could grind waist high rails. It's easy and it looks dumb.

With that said and done, if I get snaked by bladers then there is no mercy for the rest of the session. Straight arms, clotheslines, anything goes once I get snaked. Let the Texas deathmatch begin.

Now bikes on the other hand get total respect (except for that they fuck up my ledges and coping.)

Originally posted by Oni:

rails for boards are alot easier because of all the surface which is why you see KIDS boardsliding any rail they find nowadays

-are you fuckin kiding me?....

it takes years just to be able to ollie to a hnd rail, but with blades(bra!) all you have to do is jump. more balance on a skateboard my ass. I have tried on the high heels with wheels and a handrail on those doesn't even compare to kickfliping a 2 stair. any retard can jump.

• 3 months later...
flashtech is a dumbshit he said that you have to do a 540 on a bike to be "up to par" this shows his ignorance to the fullest.

pishaw!!!! edwins delarosas throwing fakie 540s off of small street drops...

http://www.photoasa.com/disk3/5865/124063_ADAMicepick.jpg'>

this is my friend adam, hes fucking amazing, last time i chilled with him he was throwing 180 down a 4set to a 30 foot rollback to halfcab crankflips out and shit. if you live in brooklyn you know him, this is one i shot this summer of him throwing a icepick to fakie on the high part of the wall at the brooklyn banks (for those of you who dont know what it is...

"this place has so many dope rails..it's like a rail buffet, all you can eat"

"hahaha"

"hahaha"

what 2 fags said at school today. they were also talking about how dope swollen members are. and about how they want to start a breakdancing crew. oh don't worry i made them look like bitches in front of their girls.

on a serious note

man you guys should watch who you fuck with cuase, it's great that ya'll run "fruitbooters" down. but check it, i'd just watch it if i were you, cuase if niggaz fuck wit me then that's their life their fuckin wit. some biker hit me and a skatepark. i left and came back with a boxcutter slit his tires, threw his bike and demanded and apology or else i might just apply to boxcutter to him. i don't put up with that kind of shit and don't know a whole lot of people who do.

seriously i don't dig cats who "hit each other in the jimmie" and that kind of shit. those are what you call fags and every sport gots them. if someone pulled shit around me. i would straight up know them the fuck out, no joking cause i get pissed like that. don't get me started on how pissed on 10yr olds get me. but that for any sport there is just as many kid boarders and bikers that fall and get in your way so bump the whole blah blah blah rollerbladers shit.

seriously though, i really don't put up wit shit cause i'm gonna be like fuck it you attack me and i'll just pull out a gun and be like what the fuck now. maybe it's cuase i'm black and came from being beat on daily from hard ass niggaz who wouldn't hesitate on killing anyone, but i know alot of kid who roll and are ex-gang and won't hesitate to roll your ass up and have carried away in a ambulance. so watch it cuase mother fuckers like me are coming and ARE NOT taking shit.

i'm not trying to be a dick head but just trying to help all of you out, cuase i don't think you realize that crazy fuckers like me roll. some advice would to be avoid anyone resembling a gang member on rollerblades (this includes main blacks, and hispanics and some crazy ass white people who roll with me). i'm just letting you know that there's fucked up people like me in world and if our paths should cross, well that's not something you would want.

• 7 years later...

Archived