From Cheps To Seko ...

cheps

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

goog your improving actually i aint never seen any of your shit.

on the other hand 2 tips i can give you is certain parts of the letters dont flow you want your whole peace to have flow and the extensions from your peace need to beat neet and flow. also this is a general tip but if you take even more time and look at your peace and just take it slower and consentrate your shit is gonna come out better that goes for anyperson you could be 8 9 years deep and you consentrate shit will be hotter same for bluntsssss

Re: stick with Cheps...those sketches looked a lot better.

Originally posted by awkward eye

this is funny coming from you....:lol:

thanks, i strive to make you laugh

it might be funny cuz i dont have good letters, but if yo look at sen's stuff, you will realize what i said is true, so, a little bit of the fuck of is in order

Re: Re: stick with Cheps...those sketches looked a lot better.

Originally posted by onesecondple

thanks, i strive to make you laugh

it might be funny cuz i dont have good letters, but if yo look at sen's stuff, you will realize what i said is true, so, a little bit of the fuck of is in order

i wouldnt say shit to you if you didnt go around giving people advice and what not..every time i come here you're putting someone down or making remarks about their sketches..how bout worry about yourself and get your shit right,before criticizing anyone elses work?? im surprised no ones told you this already..it's just a thought,you will never get anywhere by hanging out on paperchase criticizing other people who are better than you..being in a messageboard crew i expect some of your posse to retaliate with hate comments and shit,but thats expected you're in an online crew...:rolleyes: how can i be down?:lol:

Re: Re: Re: stick with Cheps...those sketches looked a lot better.

i wouldnt say shit to you if you didnt go around giving people advice and what not..every time i come here you're putting someone down or making remarks about their sketches..how bout worry about yourself and get your shit right,before criticizing anyone elses work?? im surprised no ones told you this already..it's just a thought,you will never get anywhere by hanging out on paperchase criticizing other people who are better than you..being in a messageboard crew i expect some of your posse to retaliate with hate comments and shit,but thats expected you're in an online crew...:rolleyes: how can i be down?:lol:

aight, its not like i drop advice to other cats who are better than me, i drop advice to other cats who arent as good as me, which if you look around is a considerable amount of people. now, if you looks, most of the shit i say is positive and sayin that i like shit, so, with the few posts that are negative, they are do have a firm base for those comments. Online crews are awesome, but no, no one will retaliate to what you said unless they feel that you are wrong.

Good day to you sir

would you like me to quote and bump a few remarks from you?? i mean i could really be an ass about this if you'd like..you arent better then anyone and have NO reason to criticize anyone else..with your attitude you will always be a toy..:yum: should i start now?

if you wanna go through shit and do that, fine with me, im quiting cuz you are right, i will always be a toy, and i cant criticize anyone, at all

sorry for wasting your time in makin you post

Looking good. That last sketch is cool. I didnt like the "O" in the first drawing... you fixed it in the last one... and it looks alot better... i think you just need to concentrate as was said earlier... drawing is a skill... the more you work at it the better you will become...

Finally, here we go ...

Finally got one of these filled in. And trust me, all of you dont have to tell me not to do characters, cuz its obvious it didnt work here, haha.

Lookin more for some feedback on the fill and letterform, thanks.

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00411189f00000005.jpg'>

And here is whut i did to make taking a shit worthwhile ... lol :lol:

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00411189f00000006.jpg'>

-cheps oner

awkward eye. its a little ironic dont you think? you say onesecond has no life blah blah but yet your on the forum as much as him dissing him while he is actually trying to do something good and give advice. there is no need to be an asshole.... but you are probablly the one that has no life because you are on a fucking paper chase thread more then he is! so please shutup and get laid, or just die ... your worthless

• 6 years later...
why does it matter if people give advise? the person who gets the advise doesnt have to use the advise, its just an oppinion on what the certain person thinks should happen.

the person giving advise has to have some idea of whats goin on. a toys advise will be, put moree arrows broo. which is just annoying to hear.

and people need to stop just making there own threads,

Archived