Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Telo

I tell you, gay aunts are fantastic.

Just a little thing i'd like to throw out into 12 oz after a fabulous dish of my aunts vegetarian soup.. I have a couple of the best aunts in the world.. I see them about once or twice a month and we go out to dinner at a fabulous restaurant in the suburban area. When we get done we head back to there place and they stock me up with a solid 7 or 8 mason jars full of their home made soups, a full tray of lasaganga which is about 5 or 6 dinners, my favorite drinks such as a local soda maker, homemade cookies, few long sleeve shirts, and basically anything i need to get by. Apparently when my father was in college and living on his own in a inner city neighborhood they also stocked him up with tons of shit all the time given the fact that he was ten years younger than them and they needed to look out for their little brother. Yes they are old lesbians and they live the perfect "white picket fence" suburban lifetstyle and yes they know im a ravaging college alcoholic dude getting by, but man they are the best!.. On my last trip to see them i brought up the fact that i needed a pot to cook my famous "corn mock chow" in. And by the time the conversation was over i was guaranteed a full line of fantastic kitchen accesories.. man this is good stuff..

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

PS.. you dont have to post or anything.. just give my paragraph a glance and skip it if you want.. let it die.. i dont care.. i just wanted to present my story to a little bit of an audience..

Originally posted by onesecondple

my friend has lesbian aunts, he says they are neet

yeah man.. they are farm out..

Originally posted by Telo

yeah man.. they are farm out..

their brother wasent adopted was he? cuz my friends lesbian aunts are cool, we supposed to go see them...

their brother wasent adopted was he? cuz my friends lesbian aunts are cool, we supposed to go see them...

nawwww... not adopted.

shit, I always said that if I were a woman Id be a lesbian, or a total slut that gives it up to anyone. Post pics of your aunts dildos and shit like that.

Oh the subtle irony of the words 'gay' and

'fantastic' being in the same sentence.

Good story tho, I'll bump for gay aunts.

Send 'em my way, I like chicks too!

P.S. Don't tell them I have a dick.

-Your friend,

p.s. I needa get some of that cookware sohn!

Yeah bruh- Get a Top of the line set of pans,pots,plates,bowls and even utensils.. Im pumped brother. real pumped