Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
WrIot

COMPLEX magazine trying to suck us in or not?

is this magazine (complex) trying to make looking how people look styles are they trying to create trendsetters ,make people be themselves more? To me it seems like they're trying too hard to satisfy what people think is cool ,they are keeping up on whats new ,wut came out,wuts coming out and such but,is it trying to think for us ,i was just curious i think this mag is hott tho,............my dada sparked this in my mind and i thot i'd gets ur guys opinions???:confused:

say whatevr u want this is just out of curiosity,mention other mags if so needed.......that is all

http://complex.com/

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i get catalogues delivered to me for free (even though i wish they weren't), why would i go to a newsstand and pay for one?

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i get catalogues delivered to me for free (even though i wish they weren't), why would i go to a newsstand and pay for one?

i agree!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by WrIot

is this magazine (complex) trying to make looking how people look styles are they trying to create trendsetters ,make people be themselves more

If you make a post full of retarded gibberish that resembles random words picked out of the dictionary by a 4 year old, don't fucking whine about it when nobody posts anything constructive.

Dicklips.