Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
WEAH, SODE, TENSHN, You are ALL RIGHT, Its not Worth IT. Shot Outs to the Hundreds of Kats in Houston that Show me Love. To the Rest suck your Daddy's Dick if he's still Home. lol

Look, i hate to burst your bubble sweetheart, but your shit is wack as FUCK. Why hasn't your style progressed? Is it that you lack the imagination?

Thank you, but I dont give a Fuck what you think. I'm known across this planet. I hungout and painted with legends and kings in this Game. There's more motherfuckers in houston that have heard of me then 90 percent of the no name fucks in houston. The name of the Game is Fame and I have accomplished that 10 times over. I have been in magazines, newspaper articles, videos and books. So I dont give fuck what a no name toy says about me. Remember two things about me I have gone all city in NEW YORK CITY, the MECCA of Graffiti. And I King my Borough of Brooklyn. That means motherfuckers will talk about what I did in the game long after you turn into the shit you are. So I dont give two Fucks, about what you say about my Style. Because being a King in this game, Trumps everything. And from what I'm seeing from alot of you shit talkers, from a Graffiti Fans for almost 30 years. Im not impressed at all.

Oh by the way, State your Name Gangsta. Dont hide behind the ScreenName

O

Look, i hate to burst your bubble sweetheart, but your shit is wack as FUCK. Why hasn't your style progressed? Is it that you lack the imagination?

deck, please stop.

your constant need to prove yourself is making you look very immature and not helping. i did respect you for the things you've done, but i don't anymore. you have to realize that on the internet, most folks are just going to say negative shit because it makes them laugh and forget about how small they are. most don't comment on everything they see that they like, but are quick to let you know if they think you suck. you're embarrasing yourself and in turn embarrasing me for devoting time to graffiti. why not just post flicks and let the shit talkers talk? or better yet, don't even post flicks. if you're prolific enough people will post them for you and you wont have to constantly defend yourself.

also from what i hear you're pretty old and you spend alot of time on 12oz arguing with teenagers.. why waste your time? i would feel bad for you if you didn't portray yourself like such a dick.

Thank you, but I dont give a Fuck what you think. I'm known across this planet. I hungout and painted with legends and kings in this Game. There's more motherfuckers in houston that have heard of me then 90 percent of the no name fucks in houston. The name of the Game is Fame and I have accomplished that 10 times over. I have been in magazines, newspaper articles, videos and books. So I dont give fuck what a no name toy says about me. Remember two things about me I have gone all city in NEW YORK CITY, the MECCA of Graffiti. And I King my Borough of Brooklyn. That means motherfuckers will talk about what I did in the game long after you turn into the shit you are. So I dont give two Fucks, about what you say about my Style. Because being a King in this game, Trumps everything. And from what I'm seeing from alot of you shit talkers, from a Graffiti Fans for almost 30 years. Im not impressed at all.

Oh by the way, State your Name Gangsta. Dont hide behind the ScreenName

O

you're pathetic.

shit man...im definately feelin these last couple pages...shit lookin lovely....

and ayo deck, i heard u was callin ya boy a toy at the show...so i figured i would take u back a couple months and remind you of this....back when i went "european" on ya....hahaha...

deckbattle.jpg

onetonadk54battle.jpg

:lol: :lol: