Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha...fukin hilarious...who is hearing stories about who now?....and ur information is a lil dated there deck....your bitch informant (we all know who he is...by the way, ask him hows his face feeling....i heard my nigga shef fuked it up pretty bad...ha...) decided to twist things up so he doesnt look like a punk....oh wel...and my knuckle games weak?...theres a tooth back in the NY that says urs is weaker....and on that note, ur informant was the one on the floor yellin out stop...that he gives up...and afterwards, when the fight was over, he couldnt keep his mouth shut, so my cousin took it upon himself to knock the nigga out....and then, he walked around with an eye patch, lookin for sympathy while he told people how we "jumped" him...and what phone call?...either way it goes....its funny to finally see the pics of how u was capped...i dont feel bad they did it to u either man...u opened ur mouth about the northside....and u really is a hoe huh, tryin to put my address out there like that huh...i dont live there anymore jackass...and im not a dangerous guy, but trust me, u will literally open up the gates of hell if u even step near that house...not necessarily from me, but anyone from my family...

i could easily put ur info out there too man....u drive that black ex********....or ur cell number is 713-855-3***.....

but im not a hoe like that....

Man oh Man, Did you feel Guilty so you had to say something. Dude I know you diss my shit because you are Sucker and thats what SUCKERS do. When I said the Northside sucked its because of niggas like you and debri, on here talking shit but not doing shit. Name more then 15 on the North doing shit.

Oh Debri you mean a better name the meaning of your name is rubble, wreckage, ruins, litter and discarded garbage/refuse/trash, scattered remains of something destroyed, or, in geology, large rock fragments left by a melting glacier etc. Thats what you are discarded garbage/refuse/trash

Haha... Thanks for the fucken education lesson numnuts! U don't even know me dawg... I just see what u type and u are a bitch made nigga putting up personal shit up! What kind bitch nigga does that?! Oh yeah a bitch nigga from NY thinking he is the shit still stuck in the fucken 80's can't progress in his style so he needs to fucken "piece" straight letters... That's whack yo! That's not putting in work.

What's Funny is you dont have one PIC on here of your work, maybe because you never picked up a CAN. So shut up and continue to be the shit in ONETIN diaper. I love when toys talk about progression and style but you have never done anything that was average at best. Its gets personal when you cant address me like a Man and say what's on your mind to my face. And just dont drive by and no say anything.

Toy

1. Used as an adjective to describe poor work, or as a noun meaning an inexperienced or unskilled writer.[3] Graffiti writers usually use this as a derogatory term for new writers in the scene or writers that are old to the scene that still do not have any skill or reputation. The act of "toying" someone else's graffiti is to disrespect it by means of going over it (see "slash"/"going over").

2. "toys" often added above or directly on a "toy" work. An acronym meaning Tag Over Your Shit.

This is what best describe you 2 to a tee.

5955242871_97989fb074_b.jpg

OneTon by Deck W.G.F., on Flickr