Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Alot of this shit is weak... and self promoting, go walk around and flick all the handstyles. Been seeing some dope shit popping up lately. etoms is crushing out here in the montrose.

crushing? DAWG lets be real...thats nothing just cause he got some little sigs here and there and what not doesnt mean shit.........not hating or starting anything but on the real i dont see shit elsewhere besides that little area..try getting out somewhere elsewhere..in my book thats weak.....and im not up but atleast im in and out around houston and not some krusty hipster side of houston.. try and venture out or what you cant handle a little bit of trouble maybe? ...

crushing? DAWG lets be real...thats nothing just cause he got some little sigs here and there and what not doesnt mean shit.........not hating or starting anything but on the real i dont see shit elsewhere besides that little area..try getting out somewhere elsewhere..in my book thats weak.....and im not up but atleast im in and out around houston and not some krusty hipster side of houston.. try and venture out or what you cant handle a little bit of trouble maybe? ...

some people dont have cars. it happens.

venture out? been there done that.. i have spots all over houston, you just have to look, ive been painting a long time and dont really care to hit anything besides the montrose because ive never done it before.. i have spots still running out in SF too, if thats venturing far enough.

big up to all houston writers even the ones dissing my shit :D