Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo on some serious shit ! Im putting together this project and i need help from the h . so if your trying to rep your city and aint afraid this is what i need

and thi smainly goes out to writer who were around in the early nineties all others are welcome but i want to mainly keep it local

I need a list of writers who you remember back in the early hay days of houston graffiti movement , and i also need a list of writers who you would say are around now a days

Lets keep this pro , i dont need no dry snitcheing or politic , just names (aliases) please email them to me

Thank you all

Yo on some serious shit ! Im putting together this project and i need help from the h . so if your trying to rep your city and aint afraid this is what i need

and thi smainly goes out to writer who were around in the early nineties all others are welcome but i want to mainly keep it local

I need a list of writers who you remember back in the early hay days of houston graffiti movement , and i also need a list of writers who you would say are around now a days

Lets keep this pro , i dont need no dry snitcheing or politic , just names (aliases) please email them to me

Thank you all

I remember I bumped into a guy that used to write jedi, not so friendly

I seen some work of prime he was always on point,

Jedi,prime,meow,tensh,rat,skeez,,ayds,guts ,rusk,ghod and all those writers that used to hit up westpark in the ol good days...nowadays lingos,abels,yanoe,slur,ekos,rebl,the whole abn putting some work, no dick riding here but dts,by,rtl, is always on point

yeah buddy! Aka .. Them niggs was runnin the rice mills! i remember thsi cat told me about some building on allen parkway with fire out side the window and i was like what the fuck you talkin bout , then i made my way around there and seen a giant ass AKA ..baller i think i might of got a hard on ! i dont know !

yeah buddy! Aka .. Them niggs was runnin the rice mills! i remember thsi cat told me about some building on allen parkway with fire out side the window and i was like what the fuck you talkin bout , then i made my way around there and seen a giant ass AKA ..baller i think i might of got a hard on ! i dont know !

MEMBER TROY TEKNO U MEMBER BOYS FROM THE NAWF

who remebers sno and ster boys kept on lock for a minute

zookeepers salinas ball room b boyin at fifteens north side shizzle

WISH DIS CREW DEF CRIME UNIT GHOST SAM HOUSTON MAC ARTHUR

URBAN SOUL CREW MUNDOS WALL JFK AND ALDINE MAILROUTE E.P.S.O.M.

KILLIN TOYS W/KRYLON THEY USED TO FLAIR THE K'S GODAMMIT IM FUCKIN OLD

....AND IM STILL TOY

JUST A BIG FAN OF BEING A BIG FAN

ALRIGHT TIME TO TAKE MY CENTRUM SILVER