Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

happy new years to all you and my haters cause with out you my names wouldn't be coming out your boca 24/7 ha ha and I got some old shit I flicked and post up later... and some shit I been flicking and if your down for this 2010 shit

holla or pm ha ha I never hold grudges on no one but besides dumbasses who can't keep shit chill and correct be safe and keep it trill god bless yall no homo

p.s I seriously dought your on here but its worth a shot to the idiots who left cans and went over kq ha ha ha stay the Fuck out leaving cans and going over people no vale verga do that shit elsewhere stay away from the layups you Fucking punks ha ha. why did you leave the cans behind huh? did someone run up on you ha ha ha ha ha ha wait this was funny '' run fool run he's walking this way ha ha ha ha. funny how your so called friends run away and leave you behind after you get spotted at a layup who someone checks daily tsk tsk tsk tsk ha ha ha