Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Like that boy abels said a while back, you shouldnt be painting trains If you havent done 100+ street spots. Or something like that cant remember

niggas who only paint trains are pussies in my book. too scared to catch city spots. but thats just me

fuck it

/end rant

eh. the number of spots youve done doesnt mean shit. personally i prefer trains to spots depending on what city or state im in. so all thats a bunch of bs. ive painted plenty of city shit here and all over the fucking country and more trains than anyone in this city with the exception of like maybe 2 or 3 people.

people who talk shit about trains need to get their heads out of their asses and get fucking real...

you like what you like i like what i like.

trains are not always a walk in the park.

trust me on that one buddy.

THE END.

graffiti is self promo..u dont write or do it for sum1 else or do u?, i never understood that line..it's hypocritical. thats like running for office and using ads to promote the other guy ur running against, or maybe im missing sumthing here idk im not a kool kid so maybe im missing sumthin

and i agree wit rn..i dig the trains too and they aint always a walk in the park, i think ive had more shit happen there than in the streets, bt then again who am i...carry on

graffiti is self promo..u dont write or do it for sum1 else or do u?, i never understood that line..it's hypocritical. thats like running for office and using ads to promote the other guy ur running against, or maybe im missing sumthing here idk im not a kool kid so maybe im missing sumthin

and i agree wit rn..i dig the trains too and they aint always a walk in the park, i think ive had more shit happen there than in the streets, bt then again who am i...carry on

stop the presses we agree on something.

graffiti is self promo period.

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME.

i dont really like most of the attention it has brought me. i hate 16 yr old toys nerding out. i do like awesome dudes giving me free paint though.

words words words.

after i posted that shit i was gonna do a spot. it was raining.

or maybe im just a freight pussy.

HAHA!

graffiti is self-promo yes, but who wants to see a bunch of flicks of crappy graffiti that was flicked and posted on here before the paint even dried? and what about before there was 12oz? people still caught fame because people actually went out and looked around. now people just sit on their asses waiting for someone to post pictures instead of doing it themselves.

graffiti is self-promo yes, but who wants to see a bunch of flicks of crappy graffiti that was flicked and posted on here before the paint even dried? and what about before there was 12oz? people still caught fame because people actually went out and looked around. now people just sit on their asses waiting for someone to post pictures instead of doing it themselves.

very true.

i used to ride metro all over the city all just to flick trains and spots i saw along the way.

that graffiti was crappy but who are we to say whats good and whats not eh?

crappy graffiti is still graffiti. MOST graffiti is crappy. i mean really what percentage of graffiti would you say is actually good? id say like MAYBE 25%.

and in houston its more like 3%

if thats the case then y r those people on here on threads if its such a problem crappy or not? its funny cuz i always find kats talk sooo much shit on here bout crews n this n that yet they post weekly or daily on the same threads..and yea kats did catch fame before the internet but now 12 oz is just another outlet to see others from different places. and peeps did catch fame before, but niggas aint the same like back then there was actual respect between most of the kats doin it cuz it was all the same us against the city. i would see many writers with the same flix multiple times cuz they was all out for the same shit, but so many hate on others so much now that mufukas wont take the time to flik other kats stuff because it would seem they r "dick ridin" or they think theyre toy or sum shit. i always here kats talkin shit bout sumone else sayin theyre toy or they aint shit instead of helpin a nigga out. if my shit sux or anyone else help him out, instead of hiding behind screen names talkin mierda make believing ur on top..ill take the criticism and run wit it..ok imjus babbling now

Graffiti IS all about self promotions , think about it , you do graffiti because no one knows who you are in real life so this alter ego makes you someone in some bodies eyes , but in reality how many chicks you fucked because you are who you say you are or how many big shots call you because your alias is a house hold name ! 0 you lose ! How many people other than the 12oz community bump you ..wich is 99.9 % a bunch of 16yr old boys tisk tisk! .... Mañosos

All in all just Quit ! So just do it and shut yo ass up ! if people like good if not fuck it ! you go tyour flick move around !

Graffiti IS all about self promotions , think about it , you do graffiti because no one knows who you are in real life so this alter ego makes you someone in some bodies eyes , but in reality how many chicks you fucked because you are who you say you are or how many big shots call you because your alias is a house hold name ! 0 you lose ! How many people other than the 12oz community bump you ..wich is 99.9 % a bunch of 16yr old boys tisk tisk! .... Mañosos

All in all just Quit ! So just do it and shut yo ass up ! if people like good if not fuck it ! you go tyour flick move around !

i call bullshit on all this.

im not going into details on anything.

maybe noones barkin up your tree and that sucks because youre shits pretty good.

im a scummy loser and i got it made when i want it.

i dont exagerate or brag.

i am just that awesome in general.

oh well.

people love me.

yep.

12oz nerds can bump bump bump me up all day but i honestly do not give a fuck.

i was doing this alone for years and got 0 props from anyone.

i do it because i love it.

i do it when and where i want.

everyone and everything else can go suck a fuck.

and tbk isnt holdin down shit.

what the fuck are you talking about?

HA FUCKING HA.

get real.

seahorses...foreva

i call bullshit on all this.

im not going into details on anything.

maybe noones barkin up your tree and that sucks because youre shits pretty good.

im a scummy loser and i got it made when i want it.

i dont exagerate or brag.

i am just that awesome in general.

oh well.

people love me.

yep.

12oz nerds can bump bump bump me up all day but i honestly do not give a fuck.

i was doing this alone for years and got 0 props from anyone.

i do it because i love it.

i do it when and where i want.

everyone and everything else can go suck a fuck.

and tbk isnt holdin down shit.

what the fuck are you talking about?

HA FUCKING HA.

get real.

seahorses...foreva

You are right , no one barks up my tree , im not gonna sit here n measure dicks with you , but know this , i do get compliments , yes i do , but i dont get frequent phone calls from random people slobbing on my dick and telling me i have a nobel prize because ive built up such good street cred ...Ive yet to get random chicks walking down the street be like , oh shit your color "Let me suck your dick while my friend finger bangs herself retarded" or cops letting me go on tickets because im so tragically hip!

My point is , you do graffiti to fullfill that innner fire and to suck your own dicks in the morning when you roll by your spot , but in all reality the only people that care about your painting is the pissed off property owner and the cops , and a shit ton of 12oz kids so all in all , unless your fucking a 16yr old boy and gettin instant props from the laws , your doing it to fill your own head up with hot air ! theres alot to be said for people liek us , thus we live in our own subculture that society could give two shits about , were ego maniacs and half of us suck ass! so if you got it like that , more power to you , if not join the humble club ! (rock your pieces and flick them fuck what anyone says ,) this is a dying art and no one in houston is gonna save it cause everyonen is too wrapped up with theyre own ego and status on the graffiti poll , wich houston doesnt have !

p.s. Rolling no where, you say you do it by yourself and have been forever , i agree i remember seeing your stuff in the early 90's you do have tons of freights while we were busy rocking the city you had the freight scene on lock props.....but no props with judgements on other crews not having shit on lock , your an ego maniac like everyone else!

Houston is full of hate and will never rise above this , that is why everyone that moves out becomes somewhat a legacy , or are a great writer ....Houston is just like a giant barrel of crabs , you try n get a above and do good for your self , and everyone else brings you down , i dont know my analogy terms are all fucked up but yall get the picture ,

unless your fucking a 16yr old boy and gettin instant props from the laws

you know im a weird dude. haha.

p.s. Rolling no where, you say you do it by yourself and have been forever , i agree i remember seeing your stuff in the early 90's you do have tons of freights while we were busy rocking the city you had the freight scene on lock props.....but no props with judgements on other crews not having shit on lock , your an ego maniac like everyone else!

well you know when someone says someone has something on lock you know they should reallly have it on lock. they paint. i see flicks on here. people paint stuff all the time. but i dont think anyone has houston on lock right now. and not too many people have really. im talkin like your amigos did back in the day. late 90s status. theyre not the only ones im just usin that as an example of what i mean if i say someone has shit on lock because everyone can agree on that one.

i definiely had the choochoos on lock in houston for awhile.

but im not an ego maniac!

i have an ego but i have it under control. im pretty real about everything.

im not mania or some shit. come on...

ha.

i dont understand ! hahaha no i know ,this wasnt a personal attack ........ im just tired of people downing other writers for no reason , maybe its my conscious or maybe im too nice , but some of these kids are trying .. some are not , some are just plain retarded and theyre parents shouldve been sterilized , but then theres those who try really hard , and no one helps them out , those are the ones im talking bout , not the ones that bump everyone to get noticed , or slash other writers and believe bad views are views! or feel like is they dick ride a famous guy long enough they will become cool or really good by osmosis , ........i dont know fuck it dead subject lets move on ,

its never personal until someone givesd me a reason for it to be personal.

just because i think someones graffiti sucks dog dick doesnt mean i couldnt chill with them and have a good time.

some people MAKE it personal. especially on this stupid shit.

because this is all they have to communicate with people and they say shit theyd never really say to someones face.

id tell someone i dont like their graffiti to their face the same way i would on here,

most folks cant keep it so real.

not a dis to anyone.

just a fucking fact.

i am real.

and thats that.

why cant everybody just get along??

you know the ppl that have been in this game long enough should try and help out the young ones, to try to make houston better, look you see everyone around and if they would show the young ones the ropes then houstons graffiti maybe be onpoint

why cant nobody do that?? old skool cats should show the young ones that are really trying there best u know