Screwston,Texas

KQuas

houston is constantly being kinged by toys its weird really. i blame it on easy access to things like graff videos, you tube and the internet. good spots in the city where good writers hit will eventually be buffed and followed up by toys. the thing is itll be a dope spot that gets smothered by generic looking graffiti. for instance the 59 corridor. these are spots real writers treked to, took the risk and rocked somethin tight. to immediately be followed by one of the new wack writers who have no real concept of letters but have everything a piece contains (2 color fills, double outlined auras, accents on each letter. oh and a crew shout out)

its like their following some kind of graff checklist.

although its an ill spot, its foneeeeeeeeyyy.

stop watching bombit!

11 years and painting

i should quit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

anyways, i never really noticed but i saw a cutty seyno tag on the 59 spur..like on the side of the actual highway. never really thought his graffiti was too good, but he sure had some awesome spots. i'd like to see more people climbing up shit and doing spots that have some sort of thought process as of how to get to it / hit it.

man im so tired of people saying that houston graff sucks, and that it hasnt been tight since Damet and Jade and N.... and V...... left 10 years ago pretty much. please stop living in the past. Damet in my opinion is the tightest fool ever, so ya without him its probaly not gunna be as tite as it was when he was here but shit hes been gone for a hot minute. and he still wrecking, but you would haveto be on the Threats in order for you to see that as a win. lol. Also let me address the part of the last page that disturbed me the most..... COLOR ONER ---- nobody in houston can step to you on a wall. and we been knowing that for some time now, this has been true. and everybody talking about shit is not personal, heres some personal shit--- Color i love you fool, on some personal shit not some graff shit, your the fucking man.

Back to the subject though.... seriously we got some fools around here that have done enourmous amounts of work, who havent gotten credit on some nationwide cause were houston and we got no mags and no videos but who cares about that shit anyways. Im biased on some graff shit but i believe that numbers talk , and style is obviously a factor as well. both of these come slowly with time, and if your in it for the quick fame your in the wrong fucking game. nothing comes quick in graff except the buff, and how quick boys will forget you when your done. it took me years to figure out why i did/do this shit, and now that i know why, im having the most fun with it that ive had yet. i dont give a shit what people think of my stuff, i didnt do it for anyone else. that is unless your from the R . or the D. it seems like a lot of writers enjoy being writers, but dont enjoy writing, i mean actually going out, leaving the house to go risk it all when you could just as easily stay home smoke a bleezy and nestle your head between some fucking D cups, i mean what kind of idiot woud choose the first one?

someone who really loves this shit. not someone who thinks its a job. you aint gunna make no money on this bombing shit. it just aint there. if you dont really love it, then just stay home. like color said, your not gunna get bitches fingerbanging themselves (unless your in LA) (or you write DESTROYER) . but seriously motherfuckers have paived the way for anyone in houston who really wants to do it. whether the people who did it get love on 12oz in the screwston thread or not, kings have done their thing in and out of houston ever since DAMET left, its still going on. i dont dwell on them old times, im focused on the right now and the future. im not living off what i might have done in the past either. sorry if im rambling but its a hard point im trying to make, essentially what im saying is that we can sit here and talk about how tite Jade was when he was in the H or we can talk about how fucking SICK that boy LINGO is right now. today. in houston. just my opinion but i think hes the sickest fool around. I've been playing 48 minute games in houston and it gets real tired reading about how a bunch of boys sitting on the sideline the whole time say that nobody is doing shit. I dont know what you guys think is going on in other cities that is so badass compared to us, but all it takes is a few fools on point to make a ball start rolling, and theres been fools on point. ok enough typing

1257908885.jpg

1257908882.jpg

2009-10-25163739.jpg

2009-11-01213115.jpg

2009-11-01212418.jpg

2009-11-14151822-1.jpg

2009-11-15110507-1.jpg

Photo2195.jpg

1257908880.jpg

2009-11-14153627.jpg

:rolleyes: We see who does what and who hasn"t..... real recognize real. Street work and versitality is a must. But more importantly, consistency is the key and very few do have these atributes in our city. Hopefully, southburna, dead's, blue's and rolling's words have a positive impact on you kids.... you wanted to hear it from the veterans, you got it......

So what are you going to do with it now? :skull: