Screwston,Texas

KQuas

^ ^ ^ ^

that stuff was pretty bad, but is that all you do

is make negative comments on peoples shit??

get a life internet jockey!:lol: :burn:

:bawling: I guess you told me. AND yes I do make negotive comments on peoples UGLY CRAP ;) If it was good I would have said so :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
:bawling: I guess you told me. AND yes I do make negotive comments on peoples UGLY CRAP ;) If it was good I would have said so :D

i think its weird dude....you must be a mad cool tagger graff expert!!!

so much you have to say.... too cool graffmatical expert....youre probably some teenage white washed mexican dude from the northside...thinking that you are way gangster!

word man...party on internet lord!:confused:

i say we shuldnt criticize people shit unless your out there doing shit yourself...who gives a fuck if sumone does a shitty bomb or not.at least there out there putting there ass on the line for no reason what so ever...if your up..then be big headed then...you have a reason to mostly the fact that hardly anyone is bombing shit lately...and i dont wanna hear your responses on how i dont bomb no more...i culd care a less.i admit im 2 goddamn lazy for that shit these days.i admit that im not that good.but i tryed...houston is like the beefyest goddamn place i ever seen...none of you get along...were all in the same damn game.we all do the same shit..or we have in the past.why in tha fuk cant we jus get along.....

i say we shuldnt criticize people shit unless your out there doing shit yourself...who gives a fuck if sumone does a shitty bomb or not.at least there out there putting there ass on the line for no reason what so ever...if your up..then be big headed then...you have a reason to mostly the fact that hardly anyone is bombing shit lately...and i dont wanna hear your responses on how i dont bomb no more...i culd care a less.i admit im 2 goddamn lazy for that shit these days.i admit that im not that good.but i tryed...houston is like the beefyest goddamn place i ever seen...none of you get along...were all in the same damn game.we all do the same shit..or we have in the past.why in tha fuk cant we jus get along.....

BLAH BLAH BLAH Stop defending garbage YOU and the other crybaby (TURBODOG) I wish yall wouldn't be so damn sissy when someone gives a honest opinion. Did you catch that magic word???????? "OPINION" Wow I didn't think I was dealing with sensitive women here:D

i went over some of your stuff last night:D

GUESS WE SHOULD WATCH WAT WE SAY NOW CAUSE APERANTLY WE CAINT SAY BAD STUFF WE HAVE TO SAY NICE THINGS...............OR ELSE WE HAVE TO STFU.........

NEGRO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO ON WITH THAT SHIT............................

who the fuck are u?

im not a idiot to have a name like kendoner if thats what u mean... if u wanna know who i am im pretty sure is not that hard to find out... till then i rather see old skool shiett ride and not this new toy shiett that we keep seeing... hit up ur backyards or tha bayous... we dont want to see your shiett in the streets...

GUESS WE SHOULD WATCH WAT WE SAY NOW CAUSE APERANTLY WE CAINT SAY BAD STUFF WE HAVE TO SAY NICE THINGS...............OR ELSE WE HAVE TO STFU.........

NEGRO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO ON WITH THAT SHIT............................

TRUE TRUE.....

boy im sure glad i dont base my whole painting career on building a stupid reputation on this forum. no doubt i like this forum because i get to see shit from all over the place but come on, why use it to bad mouth other people?? bunch of anonymous pussies / people who paint to look cool ruin it. oh well, at least im one of those people who just paint for their own personal satisfaction