Screwston,Texas

KQuas

what do u do when all the drugs build up too much of a tolerence and u dnt get fucked up anymore and u gotta deal with reality?????:confused: :confused: :confused: :D......maybe ill try huffin sum gold paint or etch i heard etch clears up conjustion like a spoon of malasous:lol: :lol: :lol: :scrambled:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
kendfagoner ur a fuckin stupid mother fucker....ur still gettin fucked in the ass payin 65 for karo and food coloring......go home bitch:lol:

i said 65 no more, so that means i dont always pay that much...and its all about supply and demand...not the best price but i can deal with it...i dont sipp much anyways so my pockets aint hurtin...so fuck it!!

SEEN DAT KID "WATE" IN DA BUS,IT SMELLED LIKE PUSSY AS SOON AS HE WALKED IN. 3 SEATS AWAY, I WAS TALKIN MAD SHIT,I KNOW HE HEARD ME TALKIN NOISE...A YO!!! FALL BACK WITH YO SO CALLED "BEEF" OR STEP YO GAME UP.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I DONT EXPECT A FAKE WRITER 2 B ON MY STATUS

i cant believe u actually respond to shit and take it seriously u must really be stupid or a 14 year old kid................hey peyote shut ur fag ass up ur 2 pussy to even name what u write bitch...:p "THIS RABBIT STINKS HE SMELLS LIKE PUSSY":lol:

okay dude...done...i hope ur self-esteem went up cause of this

SEEN DAT KID "WATE" IN DA BUS,IT SMELLED LIKE PUSSY AS SOON AS HE WALKED IN. 3 SEATS AWAY, I WAS TALKIN MAD SHIT,I KNOW HE HEARD ME TALKIN NOISE...A YO!!! FALL BACK WITH YO SO CALLED "BEEF" OR STEP YO GAME UP.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I DONT EXPECT A FAKE WRITER 2 B ON MY STATUS

:scrambled: IF U REAL Y U DIDNT DO SHIT, KNOWIN THAN I BEEN CROSSIN U OUT EVERYWHERE N STILL DIDNT DO SHIT :lol: AINT GONNA TALK SHIT ON DA NET, LIKE I SAID IF U REAL COME N GET SOME UR BITCH LOSER KNOWS WHERE I STAY AT

dont blaim me blaim niki bons for lettin the condom pop, nigga i was born in a drop................... only the real know abouyt that shit................here goes another....in my younger years i used to hord a stash when i went to school i carried nitrous in the bag with an apple for the teacher cause i knew i'd get a kiss....give me both answers an ill shut the fuck up....

plus this one for u old school locals....9 a clock in the mornin just gettin up for school suppost to been there at 8 but damn another niggas rule this hangover aint no punk an need so imma make this paint trick so i guess ill roll me a square and dip it n a lil bit of this ink......hint.........but i dont give a fuck who said i came here to learn aint got nothin but dice in my pocket seems like i came here to earn.