Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^ ^ ^ ^

that stuff was pretty bad, but is that all you do

is make negative comments on peoples shit??

get a life internet jockey!:lol: :burn:

you're fuckng stupid.

11-14-2004, 03:54 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey today is my 27th birthday..bought myself a pair of hi-top vans cool huh???...while visiting with my ex-girlfriend in chicago. fucking shit man ol' dirty died on my b-day man...fuck dude what a b d ay...if you wanna wish me a happy b day post here ya heard me..ya dig???

10-29-2004, 04:38 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08-15-2004, 09:44 PM

dude scribble sucked this year except for reup and that guer and bryer and reke of course...whats happening to graff??? every one fucking sucks all this half tech half funy shit all these bright montana colors...i hate graff i quit!!! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh------fuck it holmes

t would be toy to message board battle you...which would be funny as well. but yeah, i am no internet mogul. and responding to this makes me feel like i am one. anyhow, it is great that people take shit on here so seriously, and it humors me that people judge the quality of your graff, by what you say on here... i dont give a fuck about 12 oz so whatever! ok bye

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

nigga..you dont gives a fuck about 12oz? how come you wish yourself happy birthday on here. LIl nigga..you ain't got no friens or what homie. you wanna talk shit about style. GOOSE...you do the SAME bullshit throwup over and over wit ugly ass colors that don't go together. you are quick to give an opinion..but you aint go the right..you aint shit. Come talk all that "nigger this and nigger that" racist shit in my hood and see what happens to yo white trash ass.

you're fuckng stupid.

11-14-2004, 03:54 AM

hey today is my 27th birthday..bought myself a pair of hi-top vans cool huh???...while visiting with my ex-girlfriend in chicago. fucking shit man ol' dirty died on my b-day man...fuck dude what a b d ay...if you wanna wish me a happy b day post here ya heard me..ya dig???

10-29-2004, 04:38 PM

08-15-2004, 09:44 PM

dude scribble sucked this year except for reup and that guer and bryer and reke of course...whats happening to graff??? every one fucking sucks all this half tech half funy shit all these bright montana colors...i hate graff i quit!!! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh------fuck it holmes

t would be toy to message board battle you...which would be funny as well. but yeah, i am no internet mogul. and responding to this makes me feel like i am one. anyhow, it is great that people take shit on here so seriously, and it humors me that people judge the quality of your graff, by what you say on here... i dont give a fuck about 12 oz so whatever! ok bye

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

nigga..you dont gives a fuck about 12oz? how come you wish yourself happy birthday on here. LIl nigga..you ain't got no friens or what homie. you wanna talk shit about style. GOOSE...you do the SAME bullshit throwup over and over wit ugly ass colors that don't go together. you are quick to give an opinion..but you aint go the right..you aint shit. Come talk all that "nigger this and nigger that" racist shit in my hood and see what happens to yo white trash ass.

yeah I always knew Turbo dog bitch or whatever he calls himself was a upfront gay ass faggot:lol: :lol: :lol:

oner oner oner oner oner oner oner oner...................................oner oner oneroner oner oner oner oner oner oner oner...................................oner oner oneroner oner oner oner oner oner oner oner...................................oner oner oneroner oner oner oner oner oner oner oner...................................oner oner oneroner oner oner oner oner oner oner oner...................................oner oner oneroner oner oner oner oner oner oner oner...................................oner oner oneroner oner oner oner oner oner oner oner...................................oner oner oneroner oner oner oner oner oner oner oner...................................oner oner oner.................................................decode on the billytip:D