Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by deafikator@Apr 5 2005, 11:34 PM

yo that gydts roller is dope.....yo gravity...get out that wheel chair and stop actin...it's kinda cruel...pretending to be handicap just so you can get better parkin spots......

yo deaf.....whatever it takes to get a parking spot next to the entrance......hehehehe.....shit.....i act better than tom hanks ..... "WILSON,....WILSON!!!!!!!!!!".......it also gets you sympathy from da ladies......hehehe.....naw but on the real.....a broken leg aint goin to stop me.......as long as i got a can and i got a wall......i'm gonna paint......holla atcha boy.....

GrAViTy VhSer.......ThC......Jk......PURA PINCHE URA!!!!!!

Originally posted by steevo@Apr 6 2005, 03:02 AM

man when i saw that handicap accessible i thought you were just messing around.oh well... get better. why dont you paint the wheelchair while your in it?

ayo steevo.....dont worry dawg....i got some dope ass ideas that im plannin on doin.....and buffalo bob....are you sure it was on lil york and bauman....cause i dont remember a wall bein anywhere near there......of course i could be mistaken.....holla atcha boy.....

GrAViTy VhSer.......ThC.....Jk........PURA PINCHE URA!!!!!!

Archived