Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have been to europe recently an i hate to say but houston nor any cites in the united states except maaaaaaaaaybe l.a an new york have any kind of scene what so ever. in a city that has an actually graffiti scene ur never LOOKING for graffiti your looking for places that arnt covered in graffiti. o ya an ur gay ben. plus epic and vash arnt toys

yessssir

come on bud, we just want to knoe who you are etch. thats it. maybe we can have a bbq, a picnic, brunch, just to discuss some things. hahaha, lol. :D BRINGING KRIME :D

p.s. flicks coming soon straight outta LA.

*SHEFS*

meak wishes he was MEAT

never wishes he was VISY

keli wishes he was Next

shefs wishes he was Jade

86 wishes he was everybody

rhem wishes no one ever found out about him SNITCHING

yeps wishes he was color

able wished so hard he turned into a wanna be yano/slur

jews wishes we wasnt an old man and washed up

first off you wish you were kaper.....

nver is better than you.....

86 is cooler than you.....and probably knows more about etch bath than you....

rhem isnt rims.....fag.

yeps sucks....and is nowhere near color.....

ables is just ables.....

and jews will break your nose anyday....

fucking fag.....

and keli......ya he wishes he was next......:zombie:

Bee Gay will always infact be gay so the shit yall r talkin just justifys how gay the lot of u rrrrrrrr. u guys r straight fags an u no it. whats this shit about its all about the work u used to put in. that is the stupided shit i ever heard ppl dont remember the ppl that '''used'''' to get up the see who is currently doing shit. thats like a haaaaaaaaaaaaas been actor still saying he is a well known person.

HEY YOU FUCK. NOW HOW COME YOU STILL HAVENT SAID WHO YOU ARE. ARE U SERIOUSLY THAT SCARED OR JUST THAT MUCH OF A PUSSY? SERIOUSLY HOMIE, JUST STATE YOUR NAME! DONT BE A BITCH AN HIDE BEHIND YOUR SCREEN.

:D BEHEADING KIDS :D

etchbath....etchabath.....just hope your idenity doesnt become revealed cause it would sure be a shame to lose another shit talker in the scene.......if ya really wanna bump your gums then catch us in the hood........NORTHSIDECENTRAL....and spit the foul shit in our face......but i can bet almost anything you wont......so save it for birds

BUTT KISSERS suck mad cock all the time thats how u get into the crew u lick keli or shefs tini dicks an ur in. how do u think rims got in??? shef tosses salad on a daily bases he fucks keli in the ass and jacks him off at the same time. moooooohahahahahahaha. and jews cant break nobodys nose he is a stubby old man fiend ass fool. u bk's r sooo shitty man all yall fools do is get on the internet and give eachother props to make yourselfs feel better because u kno u lick nut sack. i never ever evvvvvverrrrrrr seen toys that think there so real EVER in my life!!!!!!!! an i have seen alot of toys like that skum is one of them

Whatever, BK dudes know they used to be on TKOs shit so hard..I wasnt even on either side and it just looked like yall were jocking them..maybe you should just mind your own business because fact is, yall fell off and your angry because people point that out.

Maybe you should just paint and stop acting like your so fucking hard. I think it would be funny for one of you punk ass kids to be painting one night and see how fucking tough you are..you dont think i know who some of yall are?? ive seen your dumbasses at shows and even chill with the same people yall do.

used to respect yall cats but you did the worse thing a crew could do..fall off and then run your mouths like you run the city.

yall are livin in some fantasy world.

state your name....your the bitch.... all that shit talk behind a computer..... you really that scared cant even say your name.....you dont want all your little spots caped... come on it will give me a reason to paint.... thats the only way i will come out again is to slash some shit.... your probally one of those gy fags or some tbk kid....go suck some dts dick.... and get off bk's nuts

i actually read all this shit yall kidz are pathetic haha any train pics??? anyone???? hey the guy who posted all those pics to shut that dude up proved him right........................ look at the pics they all are dated 2003 2004 2005 or later. not ONE of them say 2006.................................................... .....................................................................

.......................................... wake up call. u guys fell off................................................ u would think with all those fat guys and skinny guys writers they are in bk u would see more work around h-town but no........................................................................................... ............................................................ sad........................................................ ...... pathetic..................................... .......................................................... those pieces and bombs look like garbage.............i almost threw up all over my keyboard................................................ nasty nasty like yo mother................. ............................................ ...................................................................................

......................................................... i say we dont go to these guys shows anymore ... badd business for ya suckaz..... ......................................... you guys talkin' about slashing that guys shit...................

he might go burn that damn place down......................................................................

that place is wak anywayz i like the skillshop better.........................................................

they dont serve waterd down beer that place is gonna fall apart anywayz.............. shit looks like a bombed iraqui house......................................................... smells like you fat guys farts and armpits .............................................................................. ...................................... b who? ..........................................................................

..................................................................... fuk that crosstimbers place............

.............................................................................. haha.................................

................................:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: ...............................................................................................

and yes i dont paint anymore....whoop de fucking doo...you probally havent painted shit in your life...just another graffiti dick rider with no skill and about 200 black books with a bunch of wak throw ups and shity prisma color pieces...come on post some sketches

Archived