Screwston,Texas

KQuas

Originally posted by fatalist+Aug 8 2005, 01:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatalist - Aug 8 2005, 01:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-THE REGULATOR@Aug 8 2005, 10:11 AM

.AND FUCK GETTING A CAR TOWED.....WAIT TILL I SEE YOU FAGITZ

hahaha f'real. and a bloody ass hand.

[/b]

FUK THE BLOODY HAND,IM GONNA HAVE BLOODY KNUCKLEZ WHEN IM THROUGH WITH HALF OF THE MOTHERFUCKERS ON HERE.

"IRONFIST" :burn:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people hate on the BK's. funny thing is... not a godamn one of you will diss our shit. NOT ONE...

maybe it's because BK will rob you of every spot you've ever hit in your whole fuckin pathetic ass careers. And the cherry on top is... we'll leave you in the fetal position wondering what the fuck you did to deserve getting erased and being left a bloody fuckin mess...

Coward ass bitches calling shit cool and then jumping back on the motherfucking internet to fuel more bullshit. Thanks for solidifying the fact that our whole crew could sit still... and your brains would burn painfully from the lack of attention...

Fuck you all.

Fuck with BK and rest assured... someone in your league of bitch ass cliques will spill beans. Watch your mouth pussies, because I'll be godamned if one of you motherfuckers grow balls and tries to get one over on the Bitch Killers...

Believe that shit, motherfuckers.

:haha: whats up with your phone number on your signiture.....

281-330-8004....

hit the grin up on the low cause this nigga grin he about to blow...

fuck poo ha ha :haha: :haha: :haha:

holy shit do any of yall remember "DIRT"

looked like he painted like he was "9"

well i saw a round car of his on 225

keep it krunkin dirt if your out there......

Archived