Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn I lub all my homies, if U hate cause we tight then fuck off cause u might not have the real shit like we do... damn I'm wasted :kLUk spelling peace to the nigga's that know and a happy weekend to the rest of you. hate me if you will I'll still be having a great year with my bro's. PEACE i'M OUT TIL FUTHER NOTICE...

kQ

gY BABY

:::LOADING SKS:::

:::LOADING AR15,EQUIPPED WITH N/V::

:::LOADING M16 TUNNEL RAT:::

:::LOADING CALICO 9MM:::

:::LOADING S&W .40:::

:::LOADING MOSS 12G:::

:::LOADING D.E 50 CAL:::

:::LOADING AK47 HUNGARIAN VERSION:::

:::LOADING .22:::

:::LOADING S.E 380:::

:::LOADING F.A.45:::

:::LOADING T.S GERMAN ASSAULT RIFLE:::

:::LOADING NICKLE PLATED .357:::

:::LOADING THAURUS .38 SPECIAL:::

yo bitchin flix gravity, thanz for finally postin our shit!

yo no problem deaf....any thing for you mija....hahaha....shit im gonna bring more flix for ya....i have already started to build up a few for the next post.....holla atcha ya boy....

GrAViTy VhS'er...vM'er....PURA URA!!!!!!......ThC....Jk!

Originally posted by THE REGULATOR@Nov 11 2004, 11:04 PM

IM GONNA SNAP YOUR NECK ,THEN IM GONNA BEND YOU OVER AND LET THE WHOLE CREW RUN THROUGH THAT TIGHT LITTLE ASS OF YOURS WITHOUT THE K.Y.AND ONCE YOUR CUTE ANAL IS DEMOLISHED BY OUR 9 AND 3 QUARTER INCH SHAFTS WERE GONNA SIT YOUR BITCH ASS ON A WHEELCHAIR AND PUSH YOU TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR SPOTS THAT HAVE BEEN CAPPED AND THE AGONY OF WITNESSING THIS WILL MAKE YOUR CREVUS BLEED. :clown2: :clown2: :clown2:

HOMO!!!!!!!!! :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

hehe piche die tha shits dope ur a crazy motherfucker...lol...nice flix deafer hey i got sum ho0k ups in the hearing aid business hit me up n ill get u some help son...tsk tsk tsk po0r disabled ppl hahahahaha j/k piche deaf yall fuckers call me next time yall get drunk!!!!!!!!!!

Archived