Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey i think were gettin drunk this weekend, wait i know were getting drunk this weekend.... when dont we, its yalls fault if your not there.....

damn straight deaf when do we not get drunk.........good times good times

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets all get drunk....i cant wait to grab a bud and get weiser...hahahahaha.....yeah....you know me....gettin wasted wit a dr. pepper in my hand....hahahaha!!!!! Holla atcha boy.....

GrAViTy VhSer....vMer.....ThC.....Jk.......PURA URA!!!!

What's up Houston hey, this thread needs some new photos... here's some, i didn't have these but my LOYAL bitc.. i mean groupies did their job and took photos of these and send them in yo, madd props to all the viejas cachondas mamonas, aqui esta tu papi que te da pipi y juega con tus chichis...

TWISTEDslimeDM.jpg

TWI5TED ==> DE5MADRE mi pinche compadre...

HiTekMENACE.jpg

MENACE ==> DE5MADRE yes a creation gone madd

Houston TX 2004 Lets keep the thread going, i'll post some more pretty soon... going out tonight, me and akira-twisted-big laylow-nikon-kode-ghod are gonna go recruit more groupies tonight, fuck graff, i wanna get some ass... haaaaaw

.... some more pics for yo ass...

DE5MADREwallMENACE_TWISTED.jpg

The best pic we got of the wall/collaboration of MENACE and TWI5TED

DE5MADRE krew... rebirth of a vision puto...

MENACEGroupie.jpg

Groupie... damn lookatdat booty, yo, she's cool though she bought me some pinche tacos y menudo when i painted that day, so i put her ass to work and carry my paint, hehehe well like i said i'll keep posting some more groupies later... when we hit the club, fuck graff right? Yo, olddirtybastard, yo, i've jammed his shit since i was back in 1999 ask twisted and coast they know, how he died man? i almost wrecked in the morning on the way to work when i heard that shit! Damn RIP

Originally posted by THE REGULATOR@Nov 16 2004, 10:41 PM

YO MENACE...

YO I THINK YOU GOTS TO PASS THAT HOE DIZ WAY FOR THE WHOLE KREW TO RUN THROUGH THAT SHIT,LET ME STICK DIZ DICK IN HER ASS AND MAYBE THEN SHE'LL BE HOLDING THAT CAN THE CORRECT WAY.

:idea:

First of all dont be callin her no fuckin hoe fuckin fagget. You dont know her so keep your mouth shut before i shut you pendejo. As for you "menace", thats some hoe ass shit u did...postin that pic and sayin that after u told them not to post any of the fliks they took on the net, here u go posting that on the net. Ya niggaz always talk bout respect and shit and here u go disrespecting her. She aint no writter, she aint no hoe, and no she aint part of your "groupie." So please remove that pic from here. I need to talk to you call sey to get my # or email me to

knight_maniak@yahoo.com

yo man that metallica concert was off tha muthafukin chain.....did anyone besides me make out to go se them guys? and yo everyone remember shizok TDC? well hes havin an art show this week i think......imma get back at ya'll with more info soon, probably tomarro. YO i got to say it agian that METALLICA concert was fukin dope!!!!

Originally posted by sUPPa_dUPPa+Nov 17 2004, 12:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sUPPa_dUPPa - Nov 17 2004, 12:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-THE REGULATOR@Nov 16 2004, 10:41 PM

YO MENACE...

YO I THINK YOU GOTS TO PASS THAT HOE DIZ WAY FOR THE WHOLE KREW TO RUN THROUGH THAT SHIT,LET ME STICK DIZ DICK IN HER ASS AND MAYBE THEN SHE'LL BE HOLDING THAT CAN THE CORRECT WAY.

:idea:

First of all dont be callin her no fuckin hoe fuckin fagget. You dont know her so keep your mouth shut before i shut you pendejo. As for you "menace", thats some hoe ass shit u did...postin that pic and sayin that after u told them not to post any of the fliks they took on the net, here u go posting that on the net. Ya niggaz always talk bout respect and shit and here u go disrespecting her. She aint no writter, she aint no hoe, and no she aint part of your "groupie." So please remove that pic from here. I need to talk to you call sey to get my # or email me to

knight_maniak@yahoo.com

[/b]

AWWWWWWW,HOW CUTE,WE HAVE A DEFENDER!

LISTEN PUDGEFACE,I BET THAT LITTLE BITCH HAS ON SOME CUTE ASS CUDDLEY 100% COTTON PANTYS,TOP LACE ON THEM HOES,AND YOU JUST H8TN CUZ YOU SPORTING A 3 INCH VIANNA,EAT A DICK :clown2:

for all the haters ....

I met her in a bar outside a little part of Texas

Never know she's sleepin 'round on me

I found about it one night when we were sexin

cause she accidentally called me Gee

Now you're lyin, fake cryin

Wanna die cause you know you a tramp in my book

Misleadin, steady cheatin

You run the street and you know you a bitch in my book

Now Lil' Jane, I guess that's what we'll call her

had all the homies goin crazeeee

Had to join a convent, wanted to be a baller

Now the bitch fuck every guy she see

See you a slut and, in the mud and

havin fun and you're still a bitch in my book

Trampin, soon you die bitch

And that's why you just a bitch in my book

Now I'm livin lost, don't know where my next meal is

Had to try and find a wayayyyy

Cause you left the house and you took everything I deal with

Now bitch I'm wonderin where you stayyy

See you a die-hoe, I'll bravo

I'll kill you, still a bitch in my book

Loaded, and smokin

Now I'm blowin, cause you a bitch in my BOOK...

Just a bitch in my BOOK...

This hoe is a slut in my booook...

Just a tramp, sick and tired of feedin whores

everytime I'm walkin down the stree-eeet

And I'm sick and tired, of always seein closed doors

Wanna slap every tramp I meet

See you started, then you parted

Now you bought in, still a tramp in my book

Low-life, do Snow White

Now you crow and you're still a bitch in my book

Know that, I go there

I'll beat you, you still a bitch in my book

Holdin, these ..

now knwo that you hoes are STILL a bunch of bitches in my book

yo yo suppa big misuderstanding... gonna change da password... wurd!! Yo maiiiin it raining liike a mutha.... yo chik is a cool girl man, i would of seen it till tha weekend, maybe till a weeks. Yo u got my e-mail and info hit me up. The pix came out dope though. hey i got some more posting pretty soon. I need for my boy john aka ink to let me borrow a digi camera. peeeeeeaaaaceee fuck south fuck north its all about the "north equator side" MAAAAAAAIN!! haaaa

Its funny you started on 12 oz first post to ask a stupid question, ????First off there is only like a few crews in Htown that actually do anything anyways. And I think we all know who they are.

That question is stupid from a first post prolly someone from houston looking for recognition hoping we say there crew . HAHAHA

But ya just say nice post that guts shit is sick. Hes definately off doing his thing.