Screwston,Texas

KQuas

some more.. let's keep the thread going...

ARTrocksOklahoma.jpg

DE5MADRE rocks Oklahoma!! NIKON(top left) Akira (top right) TWISTED (bottom right) KODE (bottom right)

MENACEyellowface.jpg

Face by MENACE

FLIESprodDM.jpg

Fly production by DE5MADRE TWISTED(top left) below Akira BENT (middle) Nikon (top left) MENACE (bottom right) ((tried my best to put the pics together))..

TerminatorTWI5TEDdesmadre.jpg

Terminator by TWISTED

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo once again by word of mouth we gonna have a halloween show up at the skool.. for those who know what i'm talkin about show up... there's gonna be a lot of chochas... we did this kinda in a hurry so i'm gonna pass out flyers to those that i know.. we gonna have a live exhibition 3rd show we've had in that campus... peace... and hell yeah vote man... i've never done it but i registred.. now i can fuss and talk madd shit if kerry or bush fuckup, vote kerry man, bush sucks the saudi's masa and the haliburton masa... que chingados pasa?!

yea damn them art krew kats are dope that wall at irvington is soo ill menece went off twised had some pretty colors i liked how it ooozed down......

**************************************************************************************************

yep yep akira is dope

**************************************************************************************************

fuck kazza they dont have the complete ll cool j cd or the fucking new gorilla black.......

penis puffers

Originally posted by <ma>@Nov 2 2004, 06:33 PM

yea damn them art krew kats are dope that wall at irvington is soo ill menece went off twised had some pretty colors i liked how it ooozed down......

yep yep akira is dope

fuck kazza they dont have the complete ll cool j cd or the fucking new gorilla black.......

penis puffers

i suggest you use "ARES"

I'll go ahead and see, just waiting to get my film develop, and yes.. who do u think takes pics and scans our crew pics?! GROUPIES MAN!! I got a whole staff working 'under me'!! For real niggguuwwaa!! That's why they gotta fill out paperwork before they get down with us... hey well as for that pic.. wait... just wait... that jungle production is also gonna be posted (the whole thing a better version of it) the other one, someone else took it. and yes, for entertaining reasons, "some groupie pics also" much luv2houston... stay up.. the best time to piece is in the fall, take advantage of it!! The weather rocks!!

yoyoyoyo......gravity here....aint been in for a while....but im bak just to drop off sum flix for yall cats....yall asked for them and im here to deliver them.....sum halloween havok flix.....here ya go.....

2004_1030halloween-havok0003.jpg

Mr.Vives NFM CM

2004_1030halloween-havok0004.jpg

Bryer NFM

2004_1030halloween-havok0005.jpg

Bryer NFM (different angle)

2004_1030halloween-havok0006.jpg

Aids NFM BK THC

2004_1030halloween-havok0007.jpg

????????

2004_1030halloween-havok0008.jpg

??????????

2004_1030halloween-havok0009.jpg

?????????? (Different Angle)

2004_1030halloween-havok0010.jpg

Koder NFM

2004_1030halloween-havok0011.jpg

Akira NFM

2004_1030halloween-havok0012.jpg

Halo URA

2004_1030halloween-havok0013.jpg

Food URA NFM

2004_1030halloween-havok0014.jpg

Article GFX

here arejust a few....and more are still to come.....lots more.....keep a look out!

Holla atcha Boy......GrAViTy vMer ....PURA uRa!!!!!!!