Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Poop Man Bob

_×_×__12.things - the new 12oz photo scavenger hunt list__×_×_

like everything else i do in life, ill say ill do it, but end up either turning it in late, or not doing anything at all, maybe ill just do one or two..

or maybe ill feel like taken pics later today, dunno.[/ramble]

i actually have quite a few new pictures off of this wierd four shooter camera bOb sent me that i need to upload to the photothread(which seems to have disappeared), but i hate my scanner way too much...

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Bump for being home and taking a poop while using wireless internet access.

Plop plop.

so, did Paris treat you nice ? ;)

And, yes, Pinup, Paris treated us very nice. There will be a thread forthcoming with pictures and commentary.

Your country is fucking gorgeous.

You're fucking gorgeous.

eh, you wanna hear something stupid ? the other day i was at the restaurant and i heard these looooud fucking americans at the other side of the room chatting, and for one second, i thought, it would be so funny if that were poop man boob and the mrs. behind me. i turned around. it wasn't.

---

(granted it was pretty stupid of me to think that we'd be sitting next to each other, of all the american tourists and of all the restaurants)

Originally posted by Pinup

eh, you wanna hear something stupid ? the other day i was at the restaurant and i heard these looooud fucking americans at the other side of the room chatting, and for one second, i thought, it would be so funny if that were poop man boob and the mrs. behind me. i turned around. it wasn't.

Naw, we were the the quiet, meek tourists that aren't associated with the US. We tried to speak French to everyone, and when we chatted in English amongst ourselves we were never loud.

And keep your eyes peeled for my thread with Parisian pics.

Naw, we were the the quiet, meek tourists that aren't associated with the US. We tried to speak French to everyone, and when we chatted in English amongst ourselves we were never loud.

the best http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon23.gif'>

we all hate the US tourists who insist on speaking english to the waiter and who chat up the neighboring table (i.e us) about the texan rocket research industry.

That is, you really shouldn't interpret my interpretations which are placed within the brackets. Just interpret the name of the category to your desire. So, in this particular case, interpret "Teasola" to your heart's desire.

So, in this particular case, interpret "Teasola" to your heart's desire.

whoever came up with that one is sheer brillance!

whas it you kathy?

;)

oh... i need to get cracking on the list!

Guest imported_Tesseract

...Getting ready..3..2..1

I also (if you allow me) decided to hand over a special perveract award to the lucky bastard with the hottest flick, its my last and most desperate attempt in keeping the origin of that name for my self, since i'm not witty killed the previews one:dazed:

Originally posted by Kilo7-

whoever came up with that one is sheer brillance!

whas it you kathy?

Nope, it was a friendly canuck that I know.

:cool:

i started to do this yesterday.

i'm getting my new camera in the mail hopefully today or tomorrow. and this weekend its on.

(hoepfully);)