the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
from the looks of it, you have no idea what you are talking about... graffiti isnt about whos shit is hotter and if they look like MSK or some other hyped up art fags... if you were in boston and said easy's shit wasnt hot, you'd prolly get slapped..

i dont mean to be a dick, but it pisses me off to see the new generation hopping in thinking they know the deal...

get this shit outta here

shut up, i been writing since '90, so fuck that new gen shit... and learn to read m'fer, i did say easy's shit was hot, then i said,'too bad you act like that'.. because he just popped up n started running mouth on dude for no reason... so if you call someone out because you think you're better than them then post all your hot shit, you're f'n weak.. no need to say shit to begin with.. he shoulda just posted his shit cause it is hot, not acted like a f'n tool first.. hot artist, but i don't give a fuck because he acts like a dick, so fuck his hot shit..

slap me? bwaahahaaaa, bring that gay limp wristed slapping shit to me faggot... bwaahaahaaaha

Hey people. I'm consolidating my e-fame whoreness by posting on this site now too..

I'll start by posting hella old shit.. Beginning of 08 to summer 08 ish:

3390752170_00f13f41de_o.jpg

3389935851_831334bd33_o.jpg

3389865979_2c92989275_o.jpg

3389944297_56611d3af6_o.jpg

3390685016_c57924b0c8_o.jpg

More oldies and some new shit when I'm not lazy..

Actually brah, the pics you posted- not impressed, maybe for 02-03'. People keep bringing up,"Viper AKB?" No. That name was just to pass time. And I didn't "try" to sketch it, that shit was solid

PS-bring your skills to the table lil' lady

You're so fucking bad. Stop talking like you got the style to back it up, MSK biting, no letter having toy.

On the other hand,

Griek, nice work on the 3d piece. Feeling it for sure.

get this shit outta here

shut up, i been writing since '90, so fuck that new gen shit... and learn to read m'fer, i did say easy's shit was hot, then i said,'too bad you act like that'.. because he just popped up n started running mouth on dude for no reason... so if you call someone out because you think you're better than them then post all your hot shit, you're f'n weak.. no need to say shit to begin with.. he shoulda just posted his shit cause it is hot, not acted like a f'n tool first.. hot artist, but i don't give a fuck because he acts like a dick, so fuck his hot shit..

slap me? bwaahahaaaa, bring that gay limp wristed slapping shit to me faggot... bwaahaahaaaha

yeh yeh, i was wrong by 2 hours.. easy was hold'n his shit down.. sry man, thanks jimmy