the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^:o :rolleyes: :confused: If only we could stop the bullshit...just messing with you. um keep practicing cras.

Thanks AngryKids for the critique. I'm glad I got some advice to do better. Thats just a name for my homegirl, I'm not the best at doing new letters, I'm kind of used to ase, but I'll definitely step it up one more notch with my next ase132 sketch.

...sometimes i get so frustrated looking at kids trying to 'crazy wildstyles' right away...do some straight letter simples...no weird connections...no crazy letter overlaps...just letters...

...you have to learn how to stand before you can walk...

Most undoubtedly assuredly

keep doing shit like that. I'm feeling that one the most out of all your posted work. the reason i'm not saying make it a little more complicated is because that "n" needs work. but on the real, keep it up like that. work it

...yeah jenk...that's 100 times better...but keep working on it...a common mis-belief is that straight letters are easy and don't require work...letter structure is important and too many people disregard it by adding abunch of extra crap to make their piece look fancy...but that doesn't make it good...getting solid straight letters down takes time and there is always room for improvement...