the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by brasse hed

why are you fucking up a thread with this shite about being a post whore at the end of the day hes just bumping the thread shut your pre-teen mouths tryin to get recognition by siding with onsecondple you fuking faggots!!!

how the shit i get drawn into thiS?

Originally posted by THE CORONER

and onesec its nice your calling me gay yet your signature is suck one

how many cocks you suck fuckin faggot

its odd, how you are the one who immediatly focuses in on the sig and suddenly its about suckin cocks. Does it say "i suck one" no, its says suck one, as in you suck one, you butthoe, you the one floatin around just lookin for posts where you can up your e-coolness, so still, as i see it, you a fagget......fag

who the fuck are you its great that you can call me a fag behind your keyboard fuciking net nerd you should kill yourself for being such a sad peice of shit that you have nothing better to beef with people one a net forum when your actually hiding the fact that your a skinny ass 13 year old little bitch who thinks he can "do graff" get fucked ass hole!!!

Damn my smoothe internet steez talk, basically you said the coroner was gay and the little rookie bitches were siding with you.

i figured as much, most of the stuff i say on this board is a joke, and if you take it wrong, its not my fault. I was simply jokin around with you, with coroner and most of the others, I dont really care what most people say on here. and cooter is right, we fucked up MY THREAD! haha, nah, we fucked up the thread, so just post sketches....

who the fuck are you its great that you can call me a fag behind your keyboard fuciking net nerd you should kill yourself for being such a sad peice of shit that you have nothing better to beef with people one a net forum when your actually hiding the fact that your a skinny ass 13 year old little bitch who thinks he can "do graff" get fucked ass hole!!!

lmao.......i dont think i can "do graffiti" i kno i can...but yeah proceed with the flicks....

net beef humors me....:lol: