the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

syphilsis my friend acro got that flash script program for those letters u can type in letters and change them endless times right ?? lol when he showed me i was shocked ... but that merc 1 is nice ... but that smeely panico look to much like the program homie ... but i like the merc1 and the daek style .. keep it up!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Nomaq

syphilsis my friend acro got that flash script program for those letters u can type in letters and change them endless times right ?? lol when he showed me i was shocked ... but that merc 1 is nice ... but that smeely panico look to much like the program homie ... but i like the merc1 and the daek style .. keep it up!!!!!!!

WTF kind of program is that?:lol:

Also I saw a nomak marker tag on the 285 bypass write in the middle of traffic and shit...What the hell were you doing out there with a marker?We were stopped for like an hour and all I could think was why the hell did he come out here for that....anyway props on your new shit,really digging it.

Originally posted by Nomaq

thats fucked dude, i drew those by hand i dont do digigraff