INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

Could you post the pic on here?

Lol you wouldn't be able to really tell with a pic because all you would see is the tag. It takes a bit of time to actually show up which means tagging something then waiting a few hours then going back taking the flick and leaving.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just wondering does anyone know what the average freezing point of inks are? i know different inks might have different chemicals in them making them vary but if anyone knows an average... not that i really care im just bored and have been wondering this

Lol you wouldn't be able to really tell with a pic because all you would see is the tag. It takes a bit of time to actually show up which means tagging something then waiting a few hours then going back taking the flick and leaving.

Yeah i know that. But then what was the pic of just a tag? or was it the bottle.

C O R I O...ink will spread all up into any unpainted metal,or marble or concrete shit like that.a regular uni-paint piant marker filled with that stuff is tight..just do tags bigger so they dont make a big blob.griffin works way better tho.

The Corio violet is a dope color but it does fade quick out doors even faster in full sun light.

So Ive added to my mix a chunk Blue Loo that toilet cake stuff never tried it but will see.

Also some Artline Xlyne black and a half a bottle of Sanford Black tops with bit of old leather dye the blu bloo makes my scars smell nice and fresh yo.

I hopeing to add some wood stainer when I get some ha ha har.

This methathne blue stuff where can I get that ? like a chemist or hardwhere and what is it used for ?

Thanks merry xmas biatch.