INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
but when it comes down to it. everything is buffable.

Quoted for truth.

It's nice to have an ink that is hard to buff, but in reality, if they want to remove your tag, they will.

Instead of worrying about what makes a ghost, or what stains the hardest, get out there and catch mad tags.

I'd rather have 100 tags that can be buffed, than 10 tags that may leave a ghost.

Besides, no one notices a ghost tag when you have a fresh tag outshining it right next to it.

word some knock ass nigga was like the shit in spray paint eat plastic

it does.

i was mixing some depressured paint for a mop in a plastic cup on my moms dining table...

i was quick though, and managed to get it off without fucking up the table. tip for everyone in this thread, go trash hunting or to a garage sale, thrift shop, etc. and get a table to mix shit outside. seriously. or make one from loading pallets and plywood.

IMM tellin yall man. all i need is some OINK and some KRink silver [not the black cuz i got to much black paint] and im set with all these paint/inks. Oh yeah maybe some MARSH also.

Right now my ink/paint Arsenal is looking something like this [ no pics yet but ill describe it]

1 16oz of Garvey Viloet

3 1oz pilot black

1 8oz DED outdoorsman

1 bucket of already made ghetto white krink

1 bucket of ghetto black krink

and the new and most recent edition

4 12oz JUNOBO paint!!!!

man im set, lets battle. haha im j/p thers no need for battleing