INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Add some rit powdered dye..thats what I did.

mixed that stamp pad ink with some griffen and some blue higgens ink I found came out good..

waste of Girffin.

stanp pad and higgins are both water based.

Griffin is sex based cause it's so fuckin good.

griffin= mix with alcohol inks (pen ink, oink, DED etc.)

I filled up my mini mop with oink ink and then I went out and used it

My first 3 tags were the right color (black) and then when I was on my 5th or so hit up the ink wasent completly black it was starting to be a dark dark blue (the way its supposed to look when it leaves a ghost)

Why won't it come out black anymore?

I filled up my mini mop with oink ink and then I went out and used it

My first 3 tags were the right color (black) and then when I was on my 5th or so hit up the ink wasent completly black it was starting to be a dark dark blue (the way its supposed to look when it leaves a ghost)

Why won't it come out black anymore?

you didnt shake the bottle...

i love oink ink...but i do mix it with pilot ink and its fucking un-stopable

you didnt shake the bottle...

i love oink ink...but i do mix it with pilot ink and its fucking un-stopable

Alright thanks ima go out and get some pilot ink

But when the oink ink comes out dark blue like I was saying does it still leave a ghost when buffed??

Basically this thread and the marker thread have been going no where but down hill lately because of people who like to argue about stuff thats been posted before and because of people like me who post shit like this that keep on telling people how they argue about shit thats been talked about before.

i dont even know why people argue about ink being buffable and shit because al inks are buffable.

maybe some might leave a ghost. most do on like steel.

but ive never seen a tag besides on plastic that is still completly visable after being buff.

but i have seen "good" inks just smudge and make a big black blob after being buffed.

i dont even know why people argue about ink being buffable and shit because al inks are buffable.

maybe some might leave a ghost. most do on like steel.

but ive never seen a tag besides on plastic that is still completly visable after being buff.

but i have seen "good" inks just smudge and make a big black blob after being buffed.

I agree. Who gives a fuck about a damn "ghost mark"? If its been buffed and even though you can see it a little bit, somebody is gonna take that spot.

All I could care about is the appearance.

What asian said, once its been buffed its no good for name repping. The only thing that matters to me is colors, hence why I use paint more so than inks. A nice color that pops in comparison to all other tags on the spot is going to do more for your name then a black tag which someone might maybe be like "Wow that tag is still there a bit after the buff, what an amazing guy"