INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

Mek's Poster Paint Stainer![/size] [/u][/b]

Get a cheap glue tube (the ones you can squeeze to make the glue come out) 2008021447414lv5.jpg

Take plastic stopper out of the way (same way you would as if you were actually using the glue)

Empty glue out

Break the plastic bits under the nib so more paint comes out easier (if you take the nib out and look from the inside you will see what i mean)

Get some “TRIPLE SWIRL color burst poster paint!” or other poster paint by that brand, doesnt have to be triple swirl. (mine is pink orange and purple mixed together but comes out purple) 2008021447314fv0.jpg

Get some Rit liquid dye (proferably a colour that goes well with your poster paint colour, eg: orange/purple/pink goes with orange dye, yellow dye, purple dye 2008021447284jz3.jpg

Get some brake fluid

All the ingredience.

2008021447246bn5.jpg

HOW TO PUT IT ALL TOGETHER!

Drip some brake fluid into the tube until its about ½ a centermeter (CM) of brake fluid filling the tube

Pour some Rit liquid dye into the tube until the amount in the tube goes from about ½ CM to about 2 CM (the dye might look very dark or a yuck colour, but it will all work out, dont worry!)

put the poster paint into the tube to about half way, pour about a drinking bottle cap full of water in, put the Plastic stopper back in and shake well, take the stopper out, and put more paint in until its about 2 CM away from the top, put about ½ cm more water in, stopper in, shake well again, take it out, put the nib bit back on, tape the around the threading for the lid/the nib to hold it to the tube (sometimes it can be dodgy and loose, also so theres no leakage) but makesure its a tape that your able to still screw the lid over.2008021447386fo1.jpg

2008021447395uk5.jpg

Use it, and it goes on like junobo/any other paint-ish stuff, drips and shit, but the difference is that this stains metals and woods and other surfaces accept glass obviously, mine stains with a light pink-ish stain, I tried washing it off with a stain remover, windex, and about 4 other cleaning agents and the stain didnt go away. so it stains pretty hard, hes some examples:

glass

1001005qp6.jpg

1001005qp6.700393b129.jpg

Metal (the only metal i can get to at 1am in the morning in the rain)

Before

1001006ge7.jpg

After (the stains left)

1001026ql0.jpg

1001031qu2.jpg

1001031qu2.f036c7b3ba.jpg

So please gimmie feed back! Next time I make it ill take pics of me actually going through it so its more simple.;)

Work on the recipe try adding powdered rit if your going to go that way add the full box don't be shy if you want it to be more opaque and those glue pens are crap they will leak all over you these are the best if you can pick on up where S-100B.jpgever you are

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Work on the recipe try adding powdered rit if your going to go that way add the full box don't be shy if you want it to be more opaque and those glue pens are crap they will leak all over you these are the best if you can pick on up where S-100B.jpgever you are

ive never seen that around, btw i live in aust.

Thanks bud, does anyone else agree with this? - asdf?acanz?androidx?

And mate, dot3 does not increase ghosting, only slows down the drying time of ink for drips - it's been discussed several times before on this thread, try maybe 20 pages back?

However, I am fairly certain 'Hoppes No.9 Nitro Solvent' would do what many think dot3 does, as it is made to clean out the residue from the bores of firearms, and it claims it removes primer etc - Google it. I will soon try it out with marsh and see what happens.

Also, I found this

http://stepout.co.nz/products/shoe-dyes/shoe-dyes/Coxy019/

Coxy's "Deep black" shoe dye, with a convenient brush. A maybe ghetto griffin dauber(although it's a brush)/calligraphy tool?

Has anyone else tried it?I'll get it soon sometime, maybe.

Cheers

if you put dot3 into a ink and it slows down the drying time thus letting it drip AND seep into the surface more the surface more

i am not saying your wrong i am just saying my results improved when i added it.

they dont freely sell guns or gun accesories in australia or at least were i live so i will have great difficulty getting "hoppes No.9 Nitro Solvent".

but do share your results!