INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i got some black t grade, pigment base

i tried to add some genitian violet and some Angelus leather dye to it to make it stain

but when i put it in a mop to test it, it came out streaky and uneven.

so does anyone know if the t grade pigment base alcohol or oil based?

also does anyone know if do em dirty outdoorsman is oil or alcohol based?

peace.

T Grade is alcohol based, Outdoorsman is oil based.

^^^

there just gunna give it to you for free or are they gunna "give"(take) it to you for free

anyone see this stealth shit before its about half way down the page http://www.graff-city.com/userimages/procart7.htm

haha...i bet taht stealth is just a scam, water in a bottle with a cool label on it... but who knows?? just gotta try it and find out...

well right now im at boarding school and instead of being bored out of my mind i wanna make inks so that when i go home for breaks i have bottles of them the only problem is its kind of hard to get supplies seeing as i can go to walmart only once a week right now im jus gonna make some homemade krink but i also wanna make an ink based and i dunno where to go really from penink i also wanna use printer ink which is probably the same but its easier to get a bunch of any ideas i kindof wanna be orignal but still have it good i also kinda wanna some how make like a lime green ink based

Destorying streets- I just got some of that stealth stuff. It's pretty tight if you ask me. It takes about 20 to 30 minutes to completley turn out. Ends up like a mid - dark brown color. It's alright against the buff. Nothing special for staining, but still lasts.

Sip- If you want a lime green color, it will be alot easier for you to mix white bucket paint with green until you get the color you want. Then the same formula for that with thinner as you would any bucket paint. Also, make sure you keep all of the paints you make in a large amounted container. If you put them in markers or mops they will most likley dry out before you get home.

Rusto and thinner dosent flow as well as ink, its not the same. In the experence thinning oil paint usually concaves the markers cause of the way the fumes eat the chemicals, I already have a few markers I have to open to let oxygen in every few days, thats bad enough. WORD TO INK!

OUTDOORSMAN IS NOT PAINT, IT IS FOR SURE "INK".

OR SOMETHING CLOSER TO "INK" THAN "PAINT".

IT'S AN OIL-BASED DYE ... TRUST ME ... NOT PAINT.

And i've heard the stealth is legit, props to android for trying that shizzle. Oink is low key enough for me, no obnoxious odor, dries super fast, but invisible damage is a cool idea.

"i swear, it's just water, i was just fucking around!"

might work!

I'm from the US, but I bought it off a different site. I'm on a different computer so I'll have to search around. Post the link if I find it. I'm pretty sure I got it from this thread a while back, but I remember searching about it so It may be a different one. Have that up sometime soon.

I got the 250 for like... 19ish? It was costly, but I definatley enjoyed this stuff. Writing on shit right infront of people, and yet they have no clue as to what's going on. I'd get alot of weird looks and just have to laugh to myself.

A bud filmed me out his window once doing it as a joke to post on youtube and show how funny it is. I personally like it for enjoyment. I'm straight in public writing on something, some woman walks by looking at me all confused, I walk off, and then we let the camera sit there for about 18 minutes until it unfortunatley cut off. The brown hadn't come out all the way to be dark by then, but it was still a bit more than a light brown color. Definatley legible in the video.

I just used a minimop.

Nothing added.

I was scared anything would turn it unclear.

didn't smell like ink at all, but does give off a weird odor.

I tried a buff test with it.

Just the regular, paint thinner/ painting over.

Painting over it pretty much got rid of it.

Paint thinner got it to a very light brown, but still legible.

My opinion about getting it is if you have the money to dish then yeah, get some.

You will definatley have fun with it.

I got the 250 for like... 19ish? It was costly, but I definatley enjoyed this stuff. Writing on shit right infront of people, and yet they have no clue as to what's going on. I'd get alot of weird looks and just have to laugh to myself.

A bud filmed me out his window once doing it as a joke to post on youtube and show how funny it is. I personally like it for enjoyment. I'm straight in public writing on something, some woman walks by looking at me all confused, I walk off, and then we let the camera sit there for about 18 minutes until it unfortunatley cut off. The brown hadn't come out all the way to be dark by then, but it was still a bit more than a light brown color. Definatley legible in the video.

is this video still on the tube? id like to watch it.