INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im zooted right now but a mixture of uni paint or some painty markers....that paint would be illy perm.....i mean whatever it is i think xylene makes that shyt melt plastic that shyt is dope some strong toxic ass paint is wussup plus opening and pouring out a little bit of paint from those painty markers aint worth it....takes too long for not enough paint

im zooted right now but a mixture of uni paint or some painty markers....that paint would be illy perm.....i mean whatever it is i think xylene makes that shyt melt plastic that shyt is dope some strong toxic ass paint is wussup plus opening and pouring out a little bit of paint from those painty markers aint worth it....takes too long for not enough paint

can you speak english? and st0pp typin lyke dizz iyt mak3$ u looook mor3 toyy denn u r...

painty markers are just oil based paint. just use rusto.

any more recipies for the pen ink shit?besides rubbing alchol

leather dye.

but i still think you need the additive.

im not saying what it is, cuz i like fucking with people. its been said before, but you need it or the ink will crap out in the rain.

ill post the results of the ink outdoors in 6 days.(a week from yesterday)

On metal

painted metal

tile

painted walls.

no pix, just results (sun bleaching, staining, ghosting, shit like that)

ok i remeber a while back we wer talkin about bringing supplies via airplane. Like what not to bring cuz it will most likely get confiscated.

Well anyways, im goin on a trip and im thinkin about bringing a few markers. DED and Oink i think are out of Things To Bring because of the chems. So im thinking maybe Junobo would be ok to bring? or possibly an OTR if i have to.

anyone have an answer? someone whos takein a trip recently?

I found out.

You have to put them in your carry on, and they have

to be inside of a ziplock bag. Then you are fine. If you

have to bring a marker with you, put it in a plastic bag.

Otherwise it's goners.

Good luck.

leather dye.

but i still think you need the additive.

im not saying what it is, cuz i like fucking with people. its been said before, but you need it or the ink will crap out in the rain.

ill post the results of the ink outdoors in 6 days.(a week from yesterday)

On metal

painted metal

tile

painted walls.

no pix, just results (sun bleaching, staining, ghosting, shit like that)

good lookin..in chicago shit gets buffed quicker than it rains anyway..i been makin markers for a good while so,it just sounded like a possibility.i wanna make a nice thin and drippy black like a king size or somewhere around one or two eights of an inch.any suggestions??

good lookin..in chicago shit gets buffed quicker than it rains anyway..i been makin markers for a good while so,it just sounded like a possibility.i wanna make a nice thin and drippy black like a king size or somewhere around one or two eights of an inch.any suggestions??

You live in Chitown.

You've been making markers for a good while,

but you don't know how to make one to your

specific specs?

Words of advice.

You shouldn't paint or write in the Chi if you don't

already know this info. You are bound to get your

snot box rocked... Hard! Read the first page of this

thread for the great instructions on making markers.

And stick to the suburbs kid, because Chitown ain't

a joke. On a similar note... Anyone that likes REAL

hip hop, not the fake ass educated college under

ground boring shit... If you like original rappers that

actually battle... Check out one of the best Chicago

has to offer and look up JUICE. He is a beast and

totally annihilated Slim Shady in an official battle

BITD(EMENEM was a dope battle rapper back in the

early 90's).

heres a story from me so i was making krink then i kinds finish and my father walks down stairs its like 10 pm and he smells i gus paint thiner and he says "WTF were you making" i said nothing and kept saying it then he said one little flame and the house could blow so i just went to sleep. the stuff i used was just paint and the thinner

my question is witch one smelled?

heres a story from me so i was making krink then i kinds finish and my father walks down stairs its like 10 pm and he smells i gus paint thiner and he says "WTF were you making" i said nothing and kept saying it then he said one little flame and the house could blow so i just went to sleep. the stuff i used was just paint and the thinner

my question is witch one smelled?

http://www.englishpage.com/

^^It's free... it's anonymous... It will not only show

you how to use a dictionary, but it can also teach you

correct grammar. I suggest this highly!

On another note, you will never make Krink.

You merely thinned out some paint.

You live in Chitown.

You've been making markers for a good while,

but you don't know how to make one to your

specific specs?

Words of advice.

You shouldn't paint or write in the Chi if you don't

already know this info. You are bound to get your

snot box rocked... Hard! Read the first page of this

thread for the great instructions on making markers.

And stick to the suburbs kid, because Chitown ain't

a joke. On a similar note... Anyone that likes REAL

hip hop, not the fake ass educated college under

ground boring shit... If you like original rappers that

actually battle... Check out one of the best Chicago

has to offer and look up JUICE. He is a beast and

totally annihilated Slim Shady in an official battle

BITD(EMENEM was a dope battle rapper back in the

early 90's).

first of all buddy ive lived in the heart of the city for 22 years.i was just tryin to hear other peoples ideas cause ive tried pretty much everything....and its funny you mention juice,my group i dj for has featured him on more than 1 track as well as other cats from the molemen.so dont come at me like you know shit about my city or who i am or what i do.

suck a dick up and hiccup asshole.you wanna try to school a bunch of shorties go to the park.fuckin intenet geek ass.

first of all buddy ive lived in the heart of the city for 22 years.i was just tryin to hear other peoples ideas cause ive tried pretty much everything....and its funny you mention juice,my group i dj for has featured him on more than 1 track as well as other cats from the molemen.so dont come at me like you know shit about my city or who i am or what i do.

suck a dick up and hiccup asshole.you wanna try to school a bunch of shorties go to the park.fuckin intenet geek ass.

you remind me of someone.. but I dont wanna drop names lol