INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wait So Is Armor Coat Some Kid Of Stupid Coat? Or A Removal Thingy..

-Ohyeaa I Got The Old School Labels ... AND Some Bottles...

DO EM DIRTY!!!!!! ALLL THe Wayyyyy

Oh Yea OINK... U Dont get the Drips Like Do Em Dirty.. DED Drips Are Clean and shit not like ur Stuff Like uhh Something that Dont Look Right

ay tho Props to OINK for tryin to make everyone happy. i mean hes going through all this trouble and out of his way jus to make others happy. i think ima buy his ink.

on another note. anyone know much about methalayne blue? i got a few questions about it if youve tried it out b4. i noe a lota people say it doesnt work but i wanna try it out myself. so yeah PM. thanks

Oh Yea OINK... U Dont get the Drips Like Do Em Dirty.. DED Drips Are Clean and shit not like ur Stuff Like uhh Something that Dont Look Right

when shaun bust's his shit with DED, he leaves no spaces between the letters. look at the oink tags on that picture ^^ they have mean spaces.........look at the previous page of this thread.

that oink tagg looks mad dope, and its dripping like crazy..

so i dont know what ur talking about with the whole drips thing.

dont mean to diss DED or start beef with anyone. but thats just what i see.

2117697482_Oinktag.jpg.d5df7115f7eb3b4fdbe94babd8c2a837.jpg

Slipone: Methylene Blue is okay, i add a little to my inks and it just make them more staining, but dont expect a miracle out of it like being unbuffable...and when your work with it, be cautious cuz MB is very very volatile, i mean if you touch it, dont touch anything else afterward (before washing well your hands) cuz you will stain everything you touch...

INEEDLAZ: Drips depend on what marking device you use with it...depending on your nibs and such you wont get the same kind of drips, i just dont think that drips should be a major issue at that point, between DED and Oink....them two seems to have incredible formulas...now i just want to figure out wich one is the best, even if i know very well i just might end up trying both...anyway...

attachment.php?attachmentid=45649&stc=1&d=1170388499

^^it just seems a bit much... But thats up to the writer to push that much ink out. You really don't have to squeeze the shit out of a mop to get drips. I feel like controlling your drips as much as you control you tag is essential. If your ink attacks to fast, then every time a two horizontal lines get close to each other you end up with a messy block, instead of two lines. Messy tags are... messy. Drippy tags(you can see the tag like it was done with a marker but has drips that don't distort the letters) are the shit!

Oman. You should consider giving out a mop to a local crew(somewhere near you) and let them drop tags with your stuff. Then you are not liable and will have plenty of flix of your stuff in action. Support your local cats and hook em up on some R&D field work.

OK FIRST THAT OINK SHIT LOOKS MAD GREY AND NOT FLAT BLACK OR EVEN BLACK FOR THAT MATTER

SECOND I TEST MY INK AGAINST THE CHEMICAL COMPOUNDS THE MTA USES TO BUFF THE TRAINS HERE IN NEWYORK IM NOT HATING ON THIS DUDE BUT YOUR PRODUCT LOOKS SUB PAR TO ME AND I ALSO FIND IT VERY FUNNY THAT THE STAFF HERE HAS NOT COME AT YOU FOR ADVERTISING YOUR PRODUCT ON THIS WEBSITE SINCE I WAS BANNED SEVERAL TIMES UNTIL THEY ACTUALY STARTED SELLING MY SHIT HERE

I DONT KNOW I DONT TAKE KINDLY TO COMPETITION WE WILL SEE WHATS UP IF AND OR WHEN YOUR INK HITS THE MARKET PLACE WHATS REALY GOOD WITH IT!

WHATEVER HERS SOME FLIX!

100_0983.jpg

100_1022.jpg

THELAB3.jpg

LESDOEMDIRTY5.jpg

LESDOEMDIRTY4.jpg

hustlebuff.jpg

100_0837.jpg

100_0851.jpg

Rotation_of_Flicks_043.jpg

LESDOEMDIRTY2.jpg

100_0850.jpg

buffsquad.jpg

102_0604.jpg

DSC03645.jpg

cesismyes2-1.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

DoEmDirty.jpg

100_1058.jpg

102_0603.jpg

WEGOTTHATWORK.gif

no hate here holmes im telling you what i see that tag on the glass i think it is looks grey

maybe im trippin what ever dont take anything i say personal ever im the only company in this lane right now so im kinda touchy but your right theres enough out here for everyone

DO YOUR THING DOGS!

all i gotta say is both ded and oink, look fresh like shaun said any ink dat needs a ice pic and a hammer to get off is da only kinda ink you should have ded looks fresh and new even after the buff and from da pic's so do oink, oink ded keep up the good work, p.s. how bout someone try and mix both ded and oink dat will be a combo fo ya.............................1