INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

eba00407452f00000500.jpg

eba00407452f00000525.jpg

the first picture is of a stain from purple garvey, the second is black garvey. from my experience, purple garvey is much better than the black, it stains much harder, and flows a lot better. the black tends to not flow very well, and get streaky. i havnt tried to mix garvey with anything yet, i will try some trial/errors once my new order gets in.

Originally posted by SeOnEr@Jan 17 2005, 12:59 PM

wow garvey is a lot lighter purple than i thought...was that after they tried to buff or..?

and is it just me or does the black one look a lot nicer..?

yeah, that was after they tried to buff it, and yes, the black one turned out a lot better than it normally does, but that is because that tag is all cramped up, normally the black doesnt flow that well. Notice how the purple dripped and the black didn't too. Also, the black doesn't stain close to as good as the purple does.

hmmm...thats interesting...when u first put up your tag with the purple garvey, how much darker was it compared to that? sorry for the stupid question, its just that i dont understand how the black stained harder if the purple is that light...but if its always that light, everything makes sense :D

eba00407452f00000451.jpg

this is a picture of the purple garvey before it was buffed, thats how much darker it is. the black garvey does not stain close to as good as the purple stains, so yeah, the purple stains a lot better.

the first picture of the black garvey tag had not had a buff attempt at it yet. However, the first picture of the purple garvey had had a buff attempt at it, and it left that sexy stainer. haha. but yeah, just trying to clear things up for you.

Originally posted by rubbish heap@Dec 5 2003, 03:27 AM

Originally posted by king kong

cat132.jpg

Chunghua Chinese Ink C-006

250ml, dark black, opague, excellent for Chinese / Sumi painting and calligraphy, fish printing, W/C ...

so how is it?

Where can you get this ink from? I just wanted to know how this ink works in extreme conditions. Because Here in finland the decisive factors are that the ink can be used on frosty surfaces and that it makes a shitload of mess...

T: polar bear living in an iglu in the middle of Helsinki senate square

What's wrong with using xylene rather than paint thinner? Just because it effects certain plastics? I use xylene and it works just fine for me. It warped the bottom of my kiwi bottle just a little, but it never busted open because of it. Had my container been made of plastic wrap then i can see it busting.

Originally posted by rubbish heap@Jan 22 2005, 06:53 AM

el producto, you need to start usin aim again or... give me your new sn if you aren't using your old one anymore.

never was a fan of aim, dont use it anymore...i think i remember you saying you had soulseek, message me on there if you have it

screename: MumpyNipples