PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

Originally posted by dogface

thats a dirty ass diss. and what the hell katchkilla, i thought you were thinking?

sorry dog, didn't mean to offend anyone, just so much drama, there needs to be some humour to lighten things up in this thread or actually the hawaii thread...... and as for katch it's been a week or so since we last chatted, but he's still wrecking shop and not buried in my backyard.

last thing for those of you i owe stuff to, check your mail this week, you know who you are. i've been a lazy *ss.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by youdodoodle

and try to bring some buff, we're learning that 2 gallons is not enough to support our numbers. :crazy:

i went to the abandoned sugar mill in kahuku and inside was a whole bunch of buckets of paint... all sorts of colors. i grabbed like 6, but there's a lot more. if you guys are ever in the area, go check it out. there's also an old train inside.

Originally posted by maekr

i went to the abandoned sugar mill in kahuku and inside was a whole bunch of buckets of paint... all sorts of colors. i grabbed like 6, but there's a lot more. if you guys are ever in the area, go check it out. there's also an old train inside.

yo maekr.. where in kahuku???

Originally posted by maekr

JUST BE CAREFUL MAEKR,COULD BE ALL LEAD BASED PAINTS.

NICE FIND THOUGH! THE ENTIRE MILL IS ABANDONED? WHAT

ABOUT THE TRAIN? DIDJA HIT IT?

yeah, i never thought about that lead based thing. could be. i dont know thought. the whole place was abandoned. its pretty huge and super fun to "explore." i went their with a friend to do a photo shoot for my photography class so i didn't have any cans to hit the train. it's kinda built into the whole factory now anyway because that place was converted into a tourist attraction.