PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kalani Wall Flashback

Dayum that Kalani Wall flick with Alert from AOI made me think back to "my" ol' skool days of learning how to paint from East, Dap, Kaos and Katch. I can see Dap's character on the right of Alert's piece. (No dissrespect to his painting skills)Dap, THEE black book king...nuff said.

That Alert piece is clean as hell but it's a little to "EAST"ish for me. There's only one EAST in my book. Whatever happened to "Artist of Insanity?" I only met Skid once when he did his first piece on Kalani wall with the guy with the Kangol hat on the right of the piece.....also got to see his piece book...not bad....

Speaking of East has anyone seen his legal piece of the underwater scene? Destro showed me the spot...hella dope, although I get the sense East is trying to say something to Katch since its a underwater scene and Katch does a grip of underwater scenes, hence Sera's or the Hoomanakas studio...but thats just my hypothesis.

P.S. Tredawg....I met you once at the BBoy Reunion 2001..."Quest" right? thanks for all the props...keep up the dope sh*t.

I'm out,

Def .Com 4

"Served Fresh Daily"

dont call me an idiot. my bad i see just how wrong i am. but i know this bigass guy and he told me he writes makas and i was led to beleive that those were his tags so everytime i saw them i just thought makas. but whatever he mightve even told me and my friend nakas and me and my friend thought that he said makas. too much weed in my brain

im guessing this dude just lied to me and Whats hapnin...if "nakas" is and old school king of style and thats how his tag looked then yea, were wrong but this dude who claims BSB bloods told me he was nakas or makas and he even wote an HP next to one of his taggs in pearl city,i guess you could say he knows me rather well. but yea...it was with that same handstyle.

damit now im all confused.:lol:

Originally posted by TaunTaun

im guessing this dude just lied to me and Whats hapnin...if "nakas" is and old school king of style and thats how his tag looked then yea, were wrong but this dude who claims BSB bloods told me he was nakas or makas and he even wote an HP next to one of his taggs in pearl city,i guess you could say he knows me rather well. but yea...it was with that same handstyle.

damit now im all confused.:lol:

if he claims HP, don't mess with him that's real gangsta, when all you kids were in diapers they were really mobbing da streets.........

Humanist Party fo' life

BadxSamoanxBloods

Nakaz

Re: Kalani Wall Flashback

MuthaMolesta

Speaking of East has anyone seen his legal piece of the underwater scene? Destro showed me the spot...hella dope, although I get the sense East is trying to say something to Katch since its a underwater scene and Katch does a grip of underwater scenes, hence Sera's or the Hoomanakas studio...but thats just my hypothesis.

P.S. Tredawg....I met you once at the BBoy Reunion 2001..."Quest" right? thanks for all the props...keep up the dope sh*t.

someone email that east legal....

tre isn't quest cause that's me

Originally posted by TREDAWG

YO,KATCHKILLAH..I'LL SEE IF DEP GOT ANY NEWS FOOTAGE

STILL.HE HAD THE ONE OF NAKAS IN MWH.HE WAS CHILLIN

IN FRONT OF HIS GANXTAH BURNER WITH HIS GHETTO-

BLASTAH IN HIS LAP! LIKE IN 91' OR SOMETHING..............

no rush, i'm snowboarding right now. big storm coming in, I-80 is a parking lot....