Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Handstyles do take a while connecting letters is probably better for the more experienced guys who can make 1 liners and such Id say tight spacing and such is best. Try drawing a letter really simple like "E" Then lets say you curve the straight line a little bit and make the middle line with a little thingy on the end and the others nice and sharp and it looks a little better I always just thought of it as exaggerating the features of things is the graffiti style.

yeah ok....:lol:

Seriously though, I was like -

"you know that guy Phunctup on 12 0z???" I'm playing a trick on him, I'm going to post some shit I did somethin like 4 years ago and claim weekend on them thangs like yesterday......"

:lol:

rully dough....jokes on me.:rolleyes:

im just callin' ums as i sees ums buddy, i really dont mean to start beef or anything, its just tripping me the fuck out, i know i am 100% positive i have see at least 3 or 4 of those on pg.......just realllllllllllly strange for me. you had the same SN, same inverted flicks EVERYTHING........toooo much weed man

yea eska...i did it for an exchange...i write spar and true from philly....

Spar from Frankford?

If so, tell Nel I said "What's good?"

Here's the style.

motion1_hand.JPG

Motion_wicked_simple.jpg

Wicked's can get pretty complex. This would be "Simple" for a Wicked...if you can call anytype of Wicked simple...which you can't...but oh well.

Look me up in Port Richmond Spar...seen a blackbook with a killer piece from you.

WARNING: These are written in Expo marker. They do look like shit, I know.

EDIT: I've been sitting here and made it to page 45. Some of you assholes have some funny ass shit to say about people's hands...I enjoy the laughs.

"looks like my 4 years old cousin handstyle. No, she can't write either" - Fucking priceless.