Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i dont mean to be a dick, but im just saying that you should study a lot of hands to see what makes a good one i.e. negative space in a hand, letter size consistancy, and flow. i'm just trying to help out with the most important part of graffiti. and if you're friends with etips, mise, jus, or tomb, i bet they would tell you the same thing. i was just trying to lead you in the right direction, and if you dont wanna take the advise, dont. but dont be a gard headed dick about it.

im sorry man i didnt understand what you where sayin at first, i yhought you was sayin to bite some styles of the internet so i flipped ya know what im sayin, thanks for the help ma, my b

im sorry man i didnt understand what you where sayin at first, i yhought you was sayin to bite some styles of the internet so i flipped ya know what im sayin, thanks for the help ma, my b

yea i was sondering on why u flipped out on some constructive critisism. but yea, i think a few of urt handies are tight jsut need a tad more work...

thanks man i appreciate it, at least some person has good critique,

i like your style too shits hott

hahaha!!!!toy toy toy...:D have you heard of sarcasm?look im still a toy but im not enough of a dumbass to think that i can run before i learn how to walk... i went through your phase for a while but i was never so defensive and insecure...i learned to rock blockbusters and simples and my shit has improved a hundred fold in the past month as opposed to that year i wasted doing shit...dont waste your time bro...im gonna be the last to give you this tip. either start with simple shit now and improve or waste a year talkin shit until you realize that ALL your stuff sucks and then youll never be able to take these words back...

peace (if you know how to keep it)

oh yea...romer that shit pretty dope the styles kinda wierd like saber's handstyles (your r on the 6th is just like his by the way). i agree i like te 3rd 4th and 5th. beam that philly style on the right corner is dope but that one on the left looks fucked up cause it looks like your hand wasnt too steady. the beam on the upper left almost has too many curls in it but that might just be me...

peace

***SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST i was so wrapped up in posting to soe that i forgot to talk about those handies****

A little tip boys. Go to an art store like Michael's. Look for the brand of marker "Woodcraft" They have them the size of a sharpie 44, or the size of a regulation chisel tip. Either way: they make your handies look better.

Proof of that: http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w113/Bbookshit/100_0811.jpg

Doing that in pencil it looks like shit, but at least there it's moderate...

i wanna learn philly hands... any tips?

yea...dont do them...it takes years to learn the simple ones...and sometimes your career to do wickets..etc...its like this..NYC is known for the bombing..throws..etc..here in philly we do hands first..then erything else....you kinda have to be from philly or the area to fully grasp this concept...theres mad transplants that still dont do our hands just for the fact that they cant and dont want to come off half ass....

yea...dont do them...it takes years to learn the simple ones...and sometimes your career to do wickets..etc...its like this..NYC is known for the bombing..throws..etc..here in philly we do hands first..then erything else....you kinda have to be from philly or the area to fully grasp this concept...theres mad transplants that still dont do our hands just for the fact that they cant and dont want to come off half ass....

i have all the time in the world, homie.