Handstyles

MUSTard

"Do0d3rZ 0n3rZ- If your shit is wack just add arrows DUH!!!" - This shit brought tears to my eyes...

Anyways, tell me what you asshole's think of 2 wack hands I've posted above.

I'll kill the buses and train's with this hand.

Motion_basic.jpg

Fuckin around for my man Delp.

Delp_Killz.jpg

Delp_New.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Spar from Frankford?

If so, tell Nel I said "What's good?"

Here's the style.

motion1_hand.JPG

Motion_wicked_simple.jpg

Wicked's can get pretty complex. This would be "Simple" for a Wicked...if you can call anytype of Wicked simple...which you can't...but oh well.

Look me up in Port Richmond Spar...seen a blackbook with a killer piece from you.

WARNING: These are written in Expo marker. They do look like shit, I know.

EDIT: I've been sitting here and made it to page 45. Some of you assholes have some funny ass shit to say about people's hands...I enjoy the laughs.

"looks like my 4 years old cousin handstyle. No, she can't write either" - Fucking priceless.

damn that shit is dope, im trying to figure out the pattern, but it just bugs me out!

im from cali, im trying to master mad handstyles, but phillies got me working overtime!

when did gator sign your book, i didnt know he had been to usa, unless your just a biter

this is fairly old his tag is on the right, his newest is almost spot on to those youve posted

[/u][/color]

I know one thing for sure...You're a huge dork for searching for a pic of GAYTOR... :o

Then trying to use that shit in an attempted card pull on a messageboard???

damn.

:lol:

Spar from Frankford?

If so, tell Nel I said "What's good?"

Here's the style.

motion1_hand.JPG

Motion_wicked_simple.jpg

Wicked's can get pretty complex. This would be "Simple" for a Wicked...if you can call anytype of Wicked simple...which you can't...but oh well.

Look me up in Port Richmond Spar...seen a blackbook with a killer piece from you.

WARNING: These are written in Expo marker. They do look like shit, I know.

EDIT: I've been sitting here and made it to page 45. Some of you assholes have some funny ass shit to say about people's hands...I enjoy the laughs.

"looks like my 4 years old cousin handstyle. No, she can't write either" - Fucking priceless.

could you help me with my philly hands

when did gator sign your book, i didnt know he had been to usa, unless your just a biter

Do people realize that there is more room in the world for 2 people to write the same word/alias? Maybe he drinks his own urine, his parents fucked inside a nuclear reactor, or smacks himself in the face with salami on the daily...because that's pretty fucking retarded.

could you help me with my philly hands

What do you write and maybe I can take 1 step further in helping you my good man...

I know one thing for sure...You're a huge dork for searching for a pic of GAYTOR... :o

After reading that I searched Gaytor on Google Image...there are some images that have been scared into my mind forever.

Then trying to use that shit in an attempted card pull on a messageboard???

damn.

:lol:

i didnt search for a foto, i took it, its just cos the tags on the first hands page u posted were spot on the same as his, if its what you write tho fair enuff it just looked like something you were experimentin with, and took me by suprise!