Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by not_like_you

Why all the hate people? Everything cant be as dope as Dr.Goe's or Ceas the ball point pen master.:lol:

ball point pen? lol ok koot... no one was talking to you. but you have to be the one to come and start shyt. i was jus simply expressing my thoughts on his post.so fuck off:o

Guest Plaid Fill-ins

It really isnt that cool to outline tags.I just decided to, why not? I dont really care if it sucks, if you think it does then tell me why. Dont just say "it sucks". I could look at all of your shit and tell you it sucks. How do you improve from that bullshit? Peace.

Re: Hey Dumbass.

Originally posted by not_like_you

You have NO room to talk about hands.Your shit is just as bad, maybe even worse..How bout you go suck up to Wake and Para a little more TOY..:lol: learn how to write then criticize others you stupid fuck.:eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eh Yo Why You Gotta Bust On My Boi Goe Man He Has His Right To His Own Opinion

Nobody Ever Said You Gotta Like What He Thinks. In My Opinion Outlines Are For Niggahs Without No Handstyle Structure. They Gotta Make An Outline To Make Up For Thier Wack Handy. (Not Saying "AROK" Has A Wack Handy)

(Not Starting Trouble Just Trying To Prevent It.)

- Keep The Peace -